How do I get a tourist visa for Greece?
- Individuals applying for the visa needs to understand the visa requirements in the first place. After arranging the documents as per the list, take the appointment and submit the documents. This is the process required to be followed.
What is the application processing fee for Greece?
- Greece Visa fee is about EUR 80 for an applicant. Also, the convenience fee and the visa facilitation service charge is to be paid additionally along with the visa fee.
How do I book an appointment for Greece visa?
- You can book the appointment online through the official website. Else you can reach Sanctum for scheduling the appointments as per the availability.
What is the duration of the processing time for Greece visa?
- The application processing time taken by the embassy is approximately 15 business days. The embassy might take additional time at times due to the rush of applications at the embassy. The applicant is advised to apply for the visa at least before 1 month.
How many funds do I need to show for a Schengen visa?
- It is always recommended to maintain and show a good amount of balance in your accounts for the visa purpose. But then the embassy might find suspicious if any sudden deposits are being credited, so it strongly not recommended. Our consultants can guide you with the funds to be shown, contact us.
Can I apply for a Greece visa online?
- The Greece visa can be applied online, but the applicant is mandatorily required to go to the Greece VAC for document submission.
Do Indian passport holders need a visa for Greece?
- Yes, Indian nationals if planning to travel to Greece would require a visa. Depending on the purpose of their travel, be it business/tourist/visit, the applicants need to apply under the correct category.
Is Greece in Schengen?
- Yes, Greece is a part of the Schengen area. With a valid Greece visa, you have access to enter all the other Schengen countries, but it should be within the validity of the visa.
What is the transit visa to Greece?
- A transit visa is required basically if you are transiting through Greece when you are traveling to another country.