Tourist | Visit
Greece visitor or tourist visa is for the individuals who are planning to travel to Greece for visiting their closed ones or for being a part of the great carnival events happening in Greece. Greece is a very happening place with many carnival events taking place and at the same time a place holding a great history. People visiting Greece should not miss seeing the Santorini Islands. Connect with us for Greece visa requirements, Greece visa from Indians, Greece visa status, Greece visa tracking, tourist visa to Greece, Greece tourist visa interview questions, visit visa to Greece, Greece visa appointment, Greece visa cost.
Greece Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35 mm wide –40 mm high.Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Greece Tourist Visa.
For Greece Visit Visa
- a) Formal Obligation Letter or Sponsorship Letter (authorized by Police Station).Sponsorship letter must be original
b) Family status certificate issued by The Embassy of India, Athens mentioning the details of the invitee. The certificate should not be older than six (06) months.
c) Passport photocopy (recent & canceled) of all the pages of the Sponsor.
d) Bank Statement of the Sponsor from Greece for the last six (06) months.
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Greece Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Greece Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Greece Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Greece Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Greece visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per Greece visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa .
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Greece and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking appointment with Greece embassy . Please click on whatsapp icon to request for Greece Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Greece Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- You’re documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit at VAC*.
How do I get a tourist visa for Greece?
- Individuals applying for the visa needs to understand the visa requirements in the first place. After arranging the documents as per the list, take the appointment and submit the documents. This is the process required to be followed.
What is the application processing fee for Greece?
- Greece Visa fee is about EUR 80 for an applicant. Also, the convenience fee and the visa facilitation service charge is to be paid additionally along with the visa fee.
How do I book an appointment for Greece visa?
- You can book the appointment online through the official website. Else you can reach Sanctum for scheduling the appointments as per the availability.
What is the duration of the processing time for Greece visa?
- The application processing time taken by the embassy is approximately 15 business days. The embassy might take additional time at times due to the rush of applications at the embassy. The applicant is advised to apply for the visa at least before 1 month.
How many funds do I need to show for a Schengen visa?
- It is always recommended to maintain and show a good amount of balance in your accounts for the visa purpose. But then the embassy might find suspicious if any sudden deposits are being credited, so it strongly not recommended. Our consultants can guide you with the funds to be shown, contact us.
Can I apply for a Greece visa online?
- The Greece visa can be applied online, but the applicant is mandatorily required to go to the Greece VAC for document submission.
Do Indian passport holders need a visa for Greece?
- Yes, Indian nationals if planning to travel to Greece would require a visa. Depending on the purpose of their travel, be it business/tourist/visit, the applicants need to apply under the correct category.
Is Greece in Schengen?
- Yes, Greece is a part of the Schengen area. With a valid Greece visa, you have access to enter all the other Schengen countries, but it should be within the validity of the visa.
What is the transit visa to Greece?
- A transit visa is required basically if you are transiting through Greece when you are traveling to another country.