How can I get a tourist visa for Germany?
- Any Individual who wants to apply for a Germany visa needs to gather all the documents as per the checklist, complete the application process and need to book an appointment according to the travel dates. For more details or for visa assistance reach us.
How much is the tourist visa to Germany?
- Germany tourist visa costs 80 EUR, where there are additional charges including convenience and other visa facilitation charges along with the visa fee.
Is Germany tourist Visa easy to get?
- It is not very difficult to get a Germany visitor visa if you provide all the documents as per the checklist and complete the application process. Contact us for more details on the process.
How much money do I need in the bank for a Germany visitor visa?
- It is recommended to have sufficient funds in your bank which will be sufficient for the trip and it is strongly recommended to avoid sudden deposits as it may affect your chances of getting visa. Approach us for more details on funds to be shown.
Is bank statement necessary for Germany’s visit visa?
- Bank statements are one of the required documents according to the country’s official checklist. We recommend you to provide original, stamped and updated bank statements which will be necessary for the visa
How long does a German visit visa take?
- Germany tourist or visit visa takes approximately 15 working days which includes gathering all the documents, completing the process, and the visa approval.
How do I get an appointment at the German Embassy?
- Any Individual who wants to book an appointment for a Germany visa needs to do it at the Germany visa application center. For more details on the appointment, the process contacts us.
Why is it necessary to apply for a transit visa?
- If the applicant wants to travel to any other country and transit through Germany then only it is required to apply for a transit visa. Sanctum can help you with visa assistance on a transit visa.
If my Germany tourist visa gets rejected, Can I apply for the same again?
- Yes, you can apply for the Germany tourist visa again and you should provide a proper justification for the rejection. Sanctum can help you in giving the justification accordingly.