How much is the job seeker visa Germany?
- The Visa fee for the Germany job seeker visa is 75 EUR per individual. One needs to take the demand draft of the fee for submitting it at the Consulate at the time of appointment.
How does a Germany job seeker visa work?
- The Job seeker visa allows the individual to search for a job legally in Germany for a period of 6 months.
Is the German language required for a job seeker visa?
- It is not required for the Visa purpose. However, it is recommended if you can get certified with Level A in German Language, which would help you get the job easily in Germany if you know the language.
How difficult is it to get work in Germany?
- It is not that difficult if your work profile matches the occupation list in demand currently. Also if one is good with German-speaking, it would be much easier to connect with the employers there.
How much bank balance is required for Germany Visa?
- It is always good to show as many funds you can claim that you would be able to support yourself while in Germany for a whole 6 months. Contact us for more details.
How can I get PR in Germany?
- With a Germany job seeker visa, you can convert it into an EU Blue card if you have a valid work permit. After 3 years on the EU Blue card, you would be able to apply for PR.
Is there any age limit for a German job seeker visa?
- No there is no maximum age limit for the visa application. But then you need to mandatorily have work experience of minimum of 3 years and 16 years of education in the STEM.
What is the list of occupation which is in demand in Germany?
- There are a lot of job opportunities for various occupations in Germany and the occupancies have been increasing every year since 2014. Contact our process team for more information on the list of occupations that are in high demand in Germany currently.
Is there a probability that the consulate checks the bank statement?
- There are high chances of the embassy checking the bank statements to understand the financial stability of the applicant applying for the visa.
Can I be able to learn the German language on my own?
- It is possible through free online classes. But then we would recommend you to go to the classes for proper knowledge of the language.
What are the parameters for eligibility of Germany Job Seeker Visa?
- You need to be a working professional with a minimum 3 years of experience. It also has an education qualification of 16 years and above in STEM.
What are the requirements for the job seeker visa of Germany?
- The primary requirements are the Passport, Financial documents, work experience letters, education certificates, travel insurance, residence in Germany, Appointment, and visa forms.
Am I allowed to work in Germany with a valid Job seeker visa in Germany?
- No, it is not legally allowed to work on a Germany Job Seeker visa, you need to convert the visa into an employment visa once you get a valid job offer.
Germany Travel Insurance?
- Yes, Travel Insurance is one of the mandatory documents required for the processing of the Germany visa.
For how many months I am eligible to stay in Germany with a Job Seeker Visa?
- One can stay for a period of 6 months with a Job seeker visa.
What is the time duration taken by the Embassy/Consulate to process Germany Job Seeker Visa application?
- The Consulate generally takes 4-6 weeks for the processing of an application. It might vary due to the variation in the cases and during holidays time.
Will this type of visa help me in getting the employment contract within the visa validity?
- Yes, this visa helps the applicant in searching for a job in Germany legally. There is a high probability that the applicant finds a job within the first 3 months.
How much is the success percent of getting a job through a German job seeker visa?
- There are good chances of approval of the visa if your occupation is the demand list in Germany and you have work experience of above 7 years, along with a master’s degree.