Job Seeker Visa
Germany is Europe’s most populous country with a strong economy. This nation is a very engaging destination considering the present employment prospects, for people seeking jobs in Germany. There would be quite a few candidates who would want to work in Germany, but then it is not that easy for every potential candidate to get a work permit through an online interview. So, for this kind of situation, there is Germany Job Seeker Visa, which comes with a validity of 6 months where an individual is legally allowed to go to Germany and search for work in that country within the visa validity. Once he/she receives the employment contract, the Germany job seeker visa can be converted to the employment/work visa through the Employer.
German Job Seeker Process
Do follow the below steps to apply for the Germany Job Seeker Visa. This might help.
- Step 1: Book Appointment, Gather the necessary documentation as per the Official checklist. Primary requirements would be Passport, Educational documents, work experience certificates, Financial documents, etc.
- Step 2: Take the photographs, as per the specifications. This has to be provided at the time of the biometrics. For photo specification, click here.
- Step 3: Fill the application form. The application form can be either filled online or handwritten. Along with the application, there is a certain declaration form, needs to be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Step 4: Scheduling an appointment with the Consulate for the interview and submission of the documents. This can be initiated at the starting of the process, because of the availability of the slot. Getting a slot for Germany job seeker visa is a bit of challenge, can contact for advice on the same.
- Step 5: Making the visa fee payment. For this, you need to take the Demand draft for the visa fees. The New Delhi Embassy and Bangalore Embassy also accept the visa fee in cash. But then the rest of the embassies in Chennai, Kolkata, and Mumbai, accept payments only through Demand Draft.
Acceptability Criteria for German Job Seeker Visa
- I need to have completed 16 years of education in STEM [Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics].
- Have relevant work experience of a minimum of 3 years.
- We should be applying for an occupation which is in demand in Germany currently.
- The migrant would be able to get a full-time work permit, once he/she receives a valid job contract.
- An individual can avail of the EU blue card which gives access to work in all over Europe.
- With an EU Blue card, the applicant has to only wait for 33 months for applying for the Germany PR visa, instead of 5 years.
- The applicant is not required to write the IELTS or any language skills test.
Sanctum Job Seeker Services
To all the individuals processing their Germany Job Seeker Visas through Sanctum Consulting, we are pleased to provide the below services believing it would increase the chances of visa approval a bit.
- We help in giving you the complete list of documents required for the Visa, also explaining to you why every document is necessary.
- Our Consultants could help in filling the application and other forms.
- We have a writing team, which writes the Motivation Letter, which is the key document from the Embassy’s perspective. This Letter explains the complete profile of the applicant and the reason why the individual is seeking for the visa.
- The team would help in advising you on the finance part.
- Sanctum is tied up with few registered Insurance companies, in order to help in issuing Travel insurance at reasonable prices to our clients. *There would no agent fee to be paid.
- The respective consultant assigned to you would also help in suggesting you in scheduling the appointment. *We do not book appointments.
- Prior to the appointment date, our senior consultants would prepare the applicant with the interview questions.
German Embassy Processing Time
- The processing time taken by the embassy is about 4-6 weeks. However, at times, the processing time might get affected by the holidays or due to the rush of applications at the Consulate.
- The visa validity is given for 6 months from the date of issuance.
Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days for stage 1 and 1 week for stage 2.
The Processing time is subjected to vary*.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
City Embassy/Consulate Name
- New Delhi Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany, New Delhi
- Bangalore Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, Bangalore
- Chennai Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, Chennai
- Kolkata Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, Kolkata
- Mumbai Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, Mumbai
How much is the job seeker visa Germany?
- The Visa fee for the Germany job seeker visa is 75 EUR per individual. One needs to take the demand draft of the fee for submitting it at the Consulate at the time of appointment.
How does a Germany job seeker visa work?
- The Job seeker visa allows the individual to search for a job legally in Germany for a period of 6 months.
Is the German language required for a job seeker visa?
- It is not required for the Visa purpose. However, it is recommended if you can get certified with Level A in German Language, which would help you get the job easily in Germany if you know the language.
How difficult is it to get work in Germany?
- It is not that difficult if your work profile matches the occupation list in demand currently. Also if one is good with German-speaking, it would be much easier to connect with the employers there.
How much bank balance is required for Germany Visa?
- It is always good to show as many funds you can claim that you would be able to support yourself while in Germany for a whole 6 months. Contact us for more details.
How can I get PR in Germany?
- With a Germany job seeker visa, you can convert it into an EU Blue card if you have a valid work permit. After 3 years on the EU Blue card, you would be able to apply for PR.
Is there any age limit for a German job seeker visa?
- No there is no maximum age limit for the visa application. But then you need to mandatorily have work experience of minimum of 3 years and 16 years of education in the STEM.
What is the list of occupation which is in demand in Germany?
- There are a lot of job opportunities for various occupations in Germany and the occupancies have been increasing every year since 2014. Contact our process team for more information on the list of occupations that are in high demand in Germany currently.
Is there a probability that the consulate checks the bank statement?
- There are high chances of the embassy checking the bank statements to understand the financial stability of the applicant applying for the visa.
Can I be able to learn the German language on my own?
- It is possible through free online classes. But then we would recommend you to go to the classes for proper knowledge of the language.
What are the parameters for eligibility of Germany Job Seeker Visa?
- You need to be a working professional with a minimum 3 years of experience. It also has an education qualification of 16 years and above in STEM.
What are the requirements for the job seeker visa of Germany?
- The primary requirements are the Passport, Financial documents, work experience letters, education certificates, travel insurance, residence in Germany, Appointment, and visa forms.
Am I allowed to work in Germany with a valid Job seeker visa in Germany?
- No, it is not legally allowed to work on a Germany Job Seeker visa, you need to convert the visa into an employment visa once you get a valid job offer.
Germany Travel Insurance?
- Yes, Travel Insurance is one of the mandatory documents required for the processing of the Germany visa.
For how many months I am eligible to stay in Germany with a Job Seeker Visa?
- One can stay for a period of 6 months with a Job seeker visa.
What is the time duration taken by the Embassy/Consulate to process Germany Job Seeker Visa application?
- The Consulate generally takes 4-6 weeks for the processing of an application. It might vary due to the variation in the cases and during holidays time.
Will this type of visa help me in getting the employment contract within the visa validity?
- Yes, this visa helps the applicant in searching for a job in Germany legally. There is a high probability that the applicant finds a job within the first 3 months.
How much is the success percent of getting a job through a German job seeker visa?
- There are good chances of approval of the visa if your occupation is the demand list in Germany and you have work experience of above 7 years, along with a master’s degree.