Business | Work
Indian Nationals can acquire the Germany business visa or work visa if they are planning to travel to Germany for all short-stay business or employment activities. German provides infinite business chances. Therefore, most of the individuals travel to Germany on behalf of their organizations to behead business activities with German clients. The rest of the people might travel for attending trade events, business fairs/exhibitions, to take part in workshops or conferences on an individual basis. The German Embassy would issue a short stay Germany business visa in all such cases. For a long stay, the applicant can apply for a work permit.
Sanctum is the right place if you are looking for proper guidance in assisting you with the Germany business visa and work visa process. Our services for Germany visa includes assistance regarding the checklist, taking visa appointments, application form filling, providing letter formats, giving the travel insurance quotes, tracking the visa status.
Germany Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- The Photograph must be 40 mm wide and 40 mm high. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in a white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financial Documents.
Documents For Germany Visa from Inviter
- Invitation letter from the business partner/organization in Germany in English or German language.
- The business agenda applicable only if the stay is beyond 30 days.
Sponsor’s document requirement for Germany Visa
- Company covering letter describing the entire travel plan (itinerary), Company Profile, and the sponsor details.
To know more about the Germany business visa, contact our consultants.
- Employment Contract with a German company (original and photocopy)
a) Approval from the competent German authority (‘Ausländerbehörde’) is required.
b) Letter from your future German Employer in German language confirming employment (Original)
c) Deputation Order from Indian Employer confirming the deputation (If applicable)
For more details on German Work Visa, contact Sanctum Consultants.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for appointment scheduling. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Germany Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
Germany Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days in a 180 day period. However, the applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visas, if you require to travel to multiple Schengen countries. The minimum validity of the visa is decided by the Embassy.
Germany Work Visa
- Germany’s work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the Germany business visa and work visa status, with the help of the reference number. To clarify, the applicant gets a reference number once he/she submits the application. Consequently, the applicant gets the updates over the emails and phone SMS.
Germany Business Visa Processing Time
- The Germany Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts to post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
Germany Work Visa Processing Time
- For Germany’s work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting Germany Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Germany Visa Process and Visa Services
What is the visa category I should be applying for?
- You need to look for the purpose of your travel and accordingly can apply for the visa. Individuals looking to travel to Germany for business-related purposes can apply for Germany’s business visa. Likewise, people looking for visiting family/friends can apply for Visiting visa. And people can apply for a Germany tourist visa if planning to visit Germany for tourism.
What is the time taken for processing Germany’s business visa?
- Germany Consulate takes 15 business days for visa processing, in general. At times, it might take additional time for processing if there is a rush at the embassy. The applicant might get an update if there is any delay in the regular processing time.
Is the extension of my German short-stay visa possible?
- Generally, the extension of short-stay visas is not possible. However, you can apply for the extension of the visa after you arrive in Germany, under emergency situations. It is upon the embassy to accept or deny your application for extension.
What are the steps for applying for a Germany business visa?
- Please follow the below steps for applying for a visa:
- Gather all the documents as per the checklist.
- Fill the application form.
- Book an appointment.
- Submit the documents.
- You can track the status online post you submitting the visa application.
What are the eligibility criteria for applying for the Germany business visa?
- You are eligible to apply for the visa if you satisfy the below points.
- Passport with 6 months validity.
- Invitation letter from German counterpart.
- Financial documents.
- Flight and Hotel bookings.
Can I know the specifications for the Germany business visa photograph?
- The photographs should be 35mm in width and 45 mm in height. They should be recent and in white background. The face coverage should be 70-80 %.
What is the fee to be paid for Germany’s business visa?
- The German visa fee is 80 Euros. However, the facilitation and convenience fee have also paid along with the visa fee. Also, you have the option of taking courier, SMS update services at additional cost.
How to check my Germany business visa status post submission?
- You can check the Germany business visa status online, with the help of the reference number given to you at the time of submission. Also, you get updates over email or phone SMS. Anyhow, you can consult Sanctum consultants for updates on the same.
Is it feasible to change my Germany business visa to a tourist visa?
- The conversions/extensions of the short-stay visa are generally not easy. The embassy only considers the applicant’s request under emergency circumstances. You can apply for a tourist visa post your business visa expires.
Can I perform business in other Schengen countries on a business visa for Germany?
- The applicant can visit all 26 countries and pursue his/her activities with a valid Germany business visa. However, you can travel only within the validity period of the visa.
What is the number of times I can use my Schengen visa?
- You can use the visa multiple times to travel if the embassy issues a multiple entry visa. Else you can travel only once to the Schengen area and return to the homeland.
Who can be issued a Germany business visa?
- Any individual traveling to Germany with a valid invitation letter from the German Organization for business activities is eligible for applying for a Germany business visa. You need to provide all documents as per the embassy list. But then the final decision lies with the embassy.
How long is the validity of the German business visa?
- The visa should be valid for 90 days period. But then it is not necessary that all visas are issued with 90 days validity. It depends upon the travel dates mentioned in the invitation letter and flight itinerary.
How to contact the German visa application center?
- You can reach them through the customer call number. Also, you can go through their official website for more information. But then, Sanctum Consulting is always here to help if you find any difficulties in applying for the visa.
Is it necessary for me to take traveler insurance for a trip to Germany?
- Yes, it is mandatory to carry travel insurance policy copy for submission of visa application. The policy should cover 30,000 Euros minimum and must be applied separately for each individual.