Tourist | Visit
France tourist visa is for the people who want to travel to this country for tourism purposes. A lot of crowd comes to France to visit the capital city, also the city of love and lights- Paris. It is considered to be one of the most beautiful places on earth. For people who wish to travel to France to meet and spend some time with their closed ones residing here are required to apply under France visitor visa. The visa is given for a maximum of 90 days, whereas the applicants need to travel and come back to the homeland within the visa validity. Connect with us for France visa from India, France visa tracking, application for France visa, tourist visa of France, visit visa to France, France tourist visa fee, France visit visa fee.
France Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high.Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on France Tourist Visa.
For France Visit Visa
- Original ”Attestation d’accueil” (sponsorship certificate)to be submitted along with the application.
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For France Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on France Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting France Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting France Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the France visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per France visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit France and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with the French embassy. Please click on the Whatsapp icon to request for France Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The France Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts to post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
What are the required documents for France’s tourist visa?
- These are the basic requirements for France tourist visa application form filling process, a list of supporting documents and the amount of visa fees will be displayed.
How much is a tourist visa to France?
- The visa fees for Austria tourist or visitor visa will be 80 EUR and there would be additional convenience and visa facilitation charges. Therefore, for more details on visa to France contact us.
Is it possible to apply for France visit visa online?
- Yes, you can apply online for a France visitor visa where the application process is done online but the documents are submitted offline at the VFS. Sanctum is here to help you with the complete process.
Why is the bank statement necessary for a France visitor visa?
- Bank statements are required for both if you are applying for a tourist or visitor visa. It is recommended to carry the salary bank statements if you are employed and if the person is self-employed then business account statements are recommended to be shown.
How do I book an appointment for France tourist visa?
- Any applicant applying for France visa need to book an appointment through France visa application center. Sanctum can help you with taking an appointment and also visa assistance.
Why do I need a visit visa for France?
- If you are a citizen of another country rather than France then you definitely need a visa to France. You can get the visa by providing all the documents required as per the country’s official checklist and also it is required to complete the application process. So, for proper visa guidance on the process Sanctum can help you.
How long will the process for France tourist visa take?
- It approximately takes 15 days for completing the process for the France visa. Reach us for more details of the process and for visa assistance.
What is a transit visa?
- If a person is traveling to other destination other than France and transiting through France then you are recommended to apply for a France transit visa.
Does France’s visit visa get rejected?
- There are chances of getting France to visit visa rejected only when the individual is not providing sufficient documents according to the checklist or because the application filling is not in accordance with the documents provided.