How easy it is to get a France business visa?
- It is not very difficult to get a France business visa, provided if all the documents as per the checklist are in place. Simultaneously, one needs the right guidance for the application process of France visas. Contact Sanctum consultants, for the same.
What is the primary list of documents for the France business visa?
- A valid passport is a must for any visa application. Alongside this, you need to arrange for documents related to employment, sponsor, invitation, and financials. Contact Sanctum for more information about the France business visa checklist.
Do we need to carry travel insurance for biometrics?
- Yes, the travel medical insurance is mandatory for France visa, at the time of biometrics. You can take the policy with coverage of a minimum of 30,000 Euros. We can assist you with travel insurance.
Can I renew/extend my visa? What do I do once I arrive in France?
- One generally can not extend/renew a short-stay Schengen visa. We would recommend you to apply for a new visa after your current visa expires. However, at certain conditions of emergencies, you can apply for an extension from France.
Is it possible to change my visa type or my residence status once in France?
- The applicant legally cannot change the status of a short-stay visa. The short-stay business visa allows an applicant to stay for not more than 90 days.
Post my France visa refusal, can I apply for another French visa immediately?
- You can apply for the visa immediately if you can justify the purpose of your travel. You would need the right guidance to apply for the visa the second time. The reason being, you need to properly justify your previous refusal reasons. Reach our consultants for help in refusal reason writing.
Is a flight itinerary required for France visa application?
- A flight itinerary is required for the France visa application. You need to reserve for your visa application process for the Embassy’s verification.
Am I supposed to fill the form at the VAC or must it be filled before I go to the VAC?
- You have the option of taking the form filling assistance at certain visa application centers. Confirm with our consultants on the same. Else you can take our assistance in form filling.
What is the list of countries, where I can travel with France visa?
- It is valid for all the 26 Schengen countries. One can travel to all 26 countries which come in the Schengen Union, with a France business visa. However, he/she can travel within the visa validity.
Do the embassy issues 90-day visas for all France business?
- It is not mandatory that the embassy gives complete 90-day visas all the time. It depends on the embassy to decide on the same. The travel purpose is the primary factory in which the embassy generally considers in deciding the validity.
Where to get the format for France’s business visa cover letter?
- Contact Sanctum for the formats of cover letter. The cover letter gives detailed information about the applicant’s profile and travel-related details. We also customize the letter as per the applicant’s profile.
How to make an appointment for a France business visa? Is it required?
- Individuals applying for a France visa, need to make an appointment at the France visa application center. Sanctum can guide on how to make an appointment for the visa.
What are the eligibility criteria for the France Business visa?
- Any individual traveling on a business-related activity to France and an invitation letter from France can apply for France’s business visa.