Business | Work
Apply for a France visa if you are in a plan to travel to France to carry out business meetings or to take up any other work-related tasks. In the world, France is one of the most contemporary and highly developed countries. It is also treated to be one of the stable export markets among European countries. Also, many foreign nationals consider France as a gateway for trading with the rest of the European Union. There would be many wanting to establish business relations with organizations in France considering all these factors.
So here we are to help you reach France. Contact Sanctum for all visa related which includes details of the documents according to the France business visa official checklist, France works visa requirements, application form filling, Processing time, France visa tracking, visa fees, and duration.
France Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- The Photograph must be 35 mm wide and 45 mm high. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in a white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financial Documents.
Documents For France Visa from Inviter
- An Invitation letter from a company or an authority in France. It should confirm the details about conferences or events of a commercial, industrial, or professional nature.
Sponsor’s document requirement for France Visa
- Letter of introduction stating the purpose of visit on company/organization letterhead paper, signed by the respective authority. This should contain the details about the expenses involved in the travel.
To know more about the France business visa, contact our consultants.
For seeking employment in France it is up to your employer to submit an application to DDTEFP(Ministry of Labor at the regional level) for an employment contract.
- If the application is accepted, DDTEFP will then forward the file to OFII (French office for immigration and integration) for final approval.
- b) OFII employment contract and OFII form
For more details on France Work Visa, contact Sanctum Consultants.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for appointment scheduling. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for France Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
France Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days in a 180 day period. However, the applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visas, if you require to travel to multiple Schengen countries. The minimum validity of the visa is decided by the Embassy.
France Work Visa
- France’s work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the France business visa and work visa status, with the help of the reference number. To clarify, the applicant gets a reference number once he/she submits the application. Consequently, the applicant gets the updates over the emails and phone SMS.
France Business Visa Processing Time
- The France Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
France Work Visa Processing Time
- For France’s work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting France Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting France Visa Process and Visa Services
How easy it is to get a France business visa?
- It is not very difficult to get a France business visa, provided if all the documents as per the checklist are in place. Simultaneously, one needs the right guidance for the application process of France visas. Contact Sanctum consultants, for the same.
What is the primary list of documents for the France business visa?
- A valid passport is a must for any visa application. Alongside this, you need to arrange for documents related to employment, sponsor, invitation, and financials. Contact Sanctum for more information about the France business visa checklist.
Do we need to carry travel insurance for biometrics?
- Yes, the travel medical insurance is mandatory for France visa, at the time of biometrics. You can take the policy with coverage of a minimum of 30,000 Euros. We can assist you with travel insurance.
Can I renew/extend my visa? What do I do once I arrive in France?
- One generally can not extend/renew a short-stay Schengen visa. We would recommend you to apply for a new visa after your current visa expires. However, at certain conditions of emergencies, you can apply for an extension from France.
Is it possible to change my visa type or my residence status once in France?
- The applicant legally cannot change the status of a short-stay visa. The short-stay business visa allows an applicant to stay for not more than 90 days.
Post my France visa refusal, can I apply for another French visa immediately?
- You can apply for the visa immediately if you can justify the purpose of your travel. You would need the right guidance to apply for the visa the second time. The reason being, you need to properly justify your previous refusal reasons. Reach our consultants for help in refusal reason writing.
Is a flight itinerary required for France visa application?
- A flight itinerary is required for the France visa application. You need to reserve for your visa application process for the Embassy’s verification.
Am I supposed to fill the form at the VAC or must it be filled before I go to the VAC?
- You have the option of taking the form filling assistance at certain visa application centers. Confirm with our consultants on the same. Else you can take our assistance in form filling.
What is the list of countries, where I can travel with France visa?
- It is valid for all the 26 Schengen countries. One can travel to all 26 countries which come in the Schengen Union, with a France business visa. However, he/she can travel within the visa validity.
Do the embassy issues 90-day visas for all France business?
- It is not mandatory that the embassy gives complete 90-day visas all the time. It depends on the embassy to decide on the same. The travel purpose is the primary factory in which the embassy generally considers in deciding the validity.
Where to get the format for France’s business visa cover letter?
- Contact Sanctum for the formats of cover letter. The cover letter gives detailed information about the applicant’s profile and travel-related details. We also customize the letter as per the applicant’s profile.
How to make an appointment for a France business visa? Is it required?
- Individuals applying for a France visa, need to make an appointment at the France visa application center. Sanctum can guide on how to make an appointment for the visa.
What are the eligibility criteria for the France Business visa?
- Any individual traveling on a business-related activity to France and an invitation letter from France can apply for France’s business visa.
What will be mentioned in the employment contract?
- The contract will mention the position, salary, and other work-related points along with the terms and conditions.
Do I need to submit police clearance for a work visa?
- PCC need not be submitted, however, it is case-specific.
What documents do I need for my France work visa application?
- The primary document to submitted from the French counterpart are OFII employment contract and OFII form