Does an Indian citizen require to take a visa to travel to Finland?
- Yes, it is mandatory that one would need a Schengen visa to travel to Finland. Contact Sanctum consultants for the Finland visa requirements.
Is it very difficult to obtain a Finland visa?
- It is not a very difficult task to get your Finland visa. Applicants need to follow the perfect checklist of documentation and correct guidance on your visa application can help you get your visa approved. Contact Sanctum consulting for a hassle-free process.
How long can I stay in Finland without a visa?
- It is not possible for any individual to stay after the visa validity dates. Individual needs to reapply his/her visa to stay in Finland.
What documents do I need to travel to Finland?
- A passport with a minimum validity of 3months is required. Along with those application forms, I’d proofs, financial documents also required. Contact Sanctum Consulting for a further detailed checklist of documents.
Can I travel to Finland with a Schengen visa?
- Individuals applying for Finland visa needs to take a prior appointment for document submission and biometric enrollment at Finland visa application center. Along with that applicant needs to arrange all the documents as per the checklist. And yes, you can travel to Finland of you have a valid Schengen visa.
Can I know, Finland tourist visa is valid for which countries?
- Schengen visa is valid for all 26 countries in the Schengen area. Individuals are allowed to travel to all Schengen countries within the visa validity.
For how long, will I be able to stay in the Schengen Area on a valid C type visa?
- You can stay in the Schengen area within the visa validation date. However individual mandatorily needs to exit from the Schengen area before the visa expiration.
Will all Finland tourist visa be granted for 90 days
- It really depends upon the embassy, regarding the visa approval and visa validity. If it’s a tourist visa, generally visa is issued particularly for travel dates, however, coming to visiting visa applicants can expect longer validity.
Should I apply again for a Finland tourist visa if my visa has been denied when applied previously?
- Yes, u can reapply for your Finland visa even after the rejection but with valid documents. You need to give a proper justification for your previous application to the embassy. Sanctum Consulting can help you with your justification letter and correct set if documents checklist.