Tourist | Visit
Finland tourist or visitor visa allows people to travel there for visiting or tourism purposes. People travel for various reasons; some of them would be for visiting their closed ones who are living in Finland or for exploring the beauty of that country. This short term visitor or tourism visa allows the individuals to accomplish these purposes offering them a 90-day visa on a general note. Approach us for Finland visa requirements, Finland visa tracking, Finland visa status, Finland visa rules for Indian citizens, Finland tourist visa from India, Finland visit visa.
Finland Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high.Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Finland Tourist Visa.
For Finland Visit Visa
- An Invitation letter from the invitee stating the applicant’s name, passport number, address, contact details and purpose & duration of the visit. The letter should be duly signed by the invitee with his name, contact details, and address.
- Proof of relationship has to be submitted along with the invitation letter. If relationship proof is unavailable, an explanation of the same has to be mentioned in the invitation letter.
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Finland Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Finland Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Finland Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Finland Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Finland visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Finland visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Finland and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Finland VAC. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Finland Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Finland Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
Does an Indian citizen require to take a visa to travel to Finland?
- Yes, it is mandatory that one would need a Schengen visa to travel to Finland. Contact Sanctum consultants for the Finland visa requirements.
Is it very difficult to obtain a Finland visa?
- It is not a very difficult task to get your Finland visa. Applicants need to follow the perfect checklist of documentation and correct guidance on your visa application can help you get your visa approved. Contact Sanctum consulting for a hassle-free process.
How long can I stay in Finland without a visa?
- It is not possible for any individual to stay after the visa validity dates. Individual needs to reapply his/her visa to stay in Finland.
What documents do I need to travel to Finland?
- A passport with a minimum validity of 3months is required. Along with those application forms, I’d proofs, financial documents also required. Contact Sanctum Consulting for a further detailed checklist of documents.
Can I travel to Finland with a Schengen visa?
- Individuals applying for Finland visa needs to take a prior appointment for document submission and biometric enrollment at Finland visa application center. Along with that applicant needs to arrange all the documents as per the checklist. And yes, you can travel to Finland of you have a valid Schengen visa.
Can I know, Finland tourist visa is valid for which countries?
- Schengen visa is valid for all 26 countries in the Schengen area. Individuals are allowed to travel to all Schengen countries within the visa validity.
For how long, will I be able to stay in the Schengen Area on a valid C type visa?
- You can stay in the Schengen area within the visa validation date. However individual mandatorily needs to exit from the Schengen area before the visa expiration.
Will all Finland tourist visa be granted for 90 days
- It really depends upon the embassy, regarding the visa approval and visa validity. If it’s a tourist visa, generally visa is issued particularly for travel dates, however, coming to visiting visa applicants can expect longer validity.
Should I apply again for a Finland tourist visa if my visa has been denied when applied previously?
- Yes, u can reapply for your Finland visa even after the rejection but with valid documents. You need to give a proper justification for your previous application to the embassy. Sanctum Consulting can help you with your justification letter and correct set if documents checklist.