Business | Work
Finland business visa is meant for individuals who wish to visit this nation for various business activities like conducting business meetings, attending trade fairs and exhibitions, participate in workshops, etc. This nation is outdoing in the export industry and in the up-gradation of the start-ups in the IT, gaming, and biotechnological divisions. If you are planning to apply for a business visa or work visa to Finland. Reach us for the best visa services where we will be assisting you on the Finland work and business visa documents checklist, application form filling, visa appointment, and visa process.
Finland Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- The Photograph must be in sharp focus and of good quality, 47 mm high x 36 mm wide in size. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in a white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financial Documents.
Documents For Finland Visa from Inviter
- Invitation Letter from Finland Organization.
Sponsor’s document requirement for Finland Visa
- A cover letter from the employer stating the applicant’s travel details and passport details. The sponsor details also have to be mentioned.
To know more about the Finland business visa, contact our consultants.
- Invitation letter: Invitation letter from the inviting company stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport number, along with duly filled and signed ” TEM054 Form ” by the invitee. The letter should be duly signed by the authorized signatory.
For more details on Finland Work Visa, contact Sanctum Consultants.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for appointment scheduling. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Finland Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
Finland Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days in a 180 day period. However, the applicant can ask for a multiple-entry business visa, if you require to travel to multiple Schengen countries. The minimum validity of the visa is decided by the Embassy.
Finland Work Visa
- Finland’s work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the Finland business visa and work visa status, with the help of the reference number. To clarify, the applicant gets a reference number once he/she submits the application. Consequently, the applicant gets the updates over the emails and phone SMS.
Finland Business Visa Processing Time
- The Finland Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
Finland Work Visa Processing Time
- For Finland’s work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting Finland Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Finland Visa Process and Visa Services
Is it difficult to get Finland visa?
- It is not difficult to get a Finland visa if you have the right documentation in place. Also, make sure you are following the right website for the list of documents and booking the appointment. Sanctum consultants can help you with the Finland visa assistance.
How long I need to wait to get a Finland visa?
- You need to wait for at least 15 working days for the decision. The estimated processing time is 15 working days for individual applications. For group applications, it might take up to 20 working days. In certain cases, during the high season times, the embassy might take a longer time than expected.
What is the process to apply for a Finland visa from India?
- You need to arrange the documents as per the checklist. Then book an appointment with the Finland VFS. Attend the biometrics, submit the documents, and make the application fee payment. Post this, you need to wait for the decision.
How many funds is it required to show for a Schengen visa?
- The funds to be shown depends on the number of applicants and the number of days the applicants is/are traveling. You can contact us for more information on this.
How to apply for an extension of a Schengen Visa while being in Finland?
- It is generally not possible to extend a short-stay Schengen/Finland visa. However, under an emergency case, you can contact the immigration authority in Finland and lodge your request.
What is a Finland Schengen Business Visa?
- A Finland business visa allows the applicant to travel to Finland for all types of short business activities.
How is anyone eligible for Finland Business Visa?
- Any individual who has a valid passport and valid invitation letter from Finland can be eligible for applying for Finland business visa. There are other requirements apart from the above, as well for the visa purpose. You can contact us for more information.
What are the visa requirements for Finland?
- The below documents are primarily required for initiating the process.
- Invitation letter from Finland and supporting letter for sponsorship.
- Passport and other financial documents.
- Travel insurance.
- Application form and photographs.
- Flight and hotel bookings.
What are the photo requirements for Finland Business Visa?
- All the applicants need to provide photographs with the below specifications.
- Taken within the last six months.
- Taken against a light one-colored background.
- In sharp focus and of good quality.
- 47 mm high x 36 mm wide in size
- The height of the head should be 25–35mm.
- The manipulated photo is not accepted.
- Printed on photo paper.
What is the visa application fee for Finland Business Visa?
- The visa fee per person above 12 years is Euros 80, for children below 12 years the visa fee is Euros 40. Also, there would be an additional fee for the Visa application service charge and convenience fee.
How to check my visa status post my biometrics?
- You can track your passport status through the official website. However, the applicant receives updates through emails or SMS. You will know the visa decision only when you receive your passport.
Is the medical test required for Finland’s business visa for biometrics?
- No, it is not required for Finland’s business short term visas. However, the applicant is required to take travel medical insurance for the visa purpose.
How much time should I give before the start of the intended visit to apply for a Finland business visa?
- You can apply for the visa within 3 months of time from your intended travel date. The visa processing time is 15-20 working days for an application.
Is it a must for me to book a slot for biometrics for a Finland business visa?
- Yes, for the first time travelers, it is a must to attend the biometrics. For people who have already traveled to Finland in the last 3 years, it is not required.
I am visiting multiple Schengen countries, therefore from which consulate should I be applying for my Schengen visa?
- You need to apply from the Consulate, wherever you planned to stay the maximum number of days and your port of first entry. For clear information, contact Sanctum consultants.