Federal Skilled Worker Program
Federal Skilled Worker Program
Under Federal skilled worker program, skilled professionals are people with skilled work experience who are selected as permanent residents by Canadian authorities based on their ability to contribute to the Canadian economy. From January 2015 potential applicants eligible to apply for Canada Immigration through the Federal Skilled Worker Program, must go through Canada Express Entry system. Know more in details about Canada PR and Federal skilled worker program requirements.
Immigration Questions – Reach Us
Eligibility Criteria for Federal Skilled Worker Program
A candidate must provide the language test result
Overseas candidates are required to get their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) done from Canadian education Assessing body.
Must have work experience which should be at least one year of paid employment, continuous full-time experience within the last 10 years at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 according to the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
Requires to score minimum 67 points based on the factors like age, education, language proficiency
Benefits of Canada PR
- Right of to live in Canada indefinitely
- Sponsor eligible family members
- Apply for Canadian Citizenship
- Freedom to work anywhere in Canada
- Avail free education
- Social Security services and benefits
- Protection under Canadian Law
Sanctum Consulting Process for Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Creating a Job Seeker Account for the Job Bank.
- Creating your Customized Online EXPRESS ENTRY Profile.
Help in getting the Educational Credential Assessment [ECA] done.
- Assistance in booking slot for IELTS.
Customizing your Resume according to Canadian Labor market demand **.
- Marketing resume with most of the companies in Canada relevant to your profile to optimize your chances of increasing the points **.
- Writing Explanation to CIO Authorities on the Services beneficial for your family.
- Guide you about Federal skilled worker program requirements and fill up the application form
- Helping with contents on Work Role Declaration.
No agreement signed and taken from the customer. We are transparent on what we say, perform, accomplish and support. The service commitments of Sanctum Consulting for Canada Immigration program are written in the Invoice.
Provide support to their clients for answering all kind of queries from CIO/CIC after the application is lodged.
- Post Landing Services
- Keeping a track on the applicants profile and updating the same as and when required.
Sanctum Consulting can review the client’s rank after every draw and update the same to the client.
**Marketing your resume to more than 1500 + companies with customized cover letter for most of the companies
- We have a database of IT, Engineering and Financial companies where we are currently marketing the profile of all Sanctum Consulting Registered applicants. Other Domain Candidates Resumes are marketed on skill basis.
Marketing your Resume to all the registered employers in the Job-Bank
Frequently Asked Questions – Canada Immigration – Federal skilled worker program
You would not be allowed to directly apply for Federal Skilled Workers program outside Express Entry. It is essential to create your Express Entry profile to apply for FSWP.
ITA is Invitation to Apply for PR issued by CIC [Citizenship and Immigration Canada] when they choose an applicant’s Express Entry profile for PR application.
Yes it is mandatory to get your Educational Credential Evaluation [ECA] completed for Canada Immigration.
Yes you can make an application for Canada PR without any employment offer.
No, it is not possible to apply for FSWP if the score is below 67.
Documents related to your work, education, language proficiency, health and character certificates would be mostly required for the application.
Yes, a candidate will be given points if they have relatives in Canada. However it depends on the nature of relation and must meet the parameters set by CIC.