How to get a Tourist Visa for Egypt in India?
- Indian citizens need to apply for the visa by arranging the requirements of the visa in the first place. Then fill the form, sent the documents to the embassy, and make the visa payment. Post verifying the documents, the embassy gives the decision.
What is Egypt Tourist Visa?
- The Egypt tourist visa allows the applicants to stay on a short term visit for a temporary period. With this visa, they can travel all over the nation touring around the places.
Do students have a different visa requirement?
- Yes, they would need to provide their college/school documents. Below are the documents.
- School/College ID card
- Bonafide/NOC from school/college
- Sponsor’s documents
Do I need a visa to go to Egypt?
- Yes, Indians do need a visa to travel to Egypt. They need to apply for the visa category accordingly as per their visa requirements.
How much is a visa for Egypt?
- The visa fee is INR 2000 per individual, for the single entry. The cost would be more for a multiple entry visa. Also, there is a fast track visa processing service available for the Egypt visa.
Can I apply for an Egypt visa online?
- Indians can apply for Egypt’s online visa. The visa validity comes for 30 days single entry.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Egypt?
- Yes, the Indians can get an on arrival visa to Egypt for 15 days, provided that their port of entry should be through one of the following airports: Sharm El Sheik, Saint Catherine, or Taba airports.
How long is an Egypt visa valid for?
- The Egypt visa duration is about 30-90 days for a single entry. If applied under multiple entries, the visa comes for 6 months.
Are the visa requirements different for different categories of visas?
- The visa documents to be provided from the client’s end varies according to the purpose of their travel and the applicant’s occupation.
What if I don’t receive my visa at the given time?
- The visa processing time is about 7-9 working days for the Egyptian tourist visa. Also, the fast track visa processing is available with the Egypt embassy. So applicants can opt for this service if they have urgency in traveling. Otherwise, it is always good to apply for the visa for 3 weeks in advance.