US EB-5 Investors visa
US EB-5 Investors Visa
Under US EB-5 program, entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for US green card. EB-5 Visa provides Green Card, allowing the investor and his or her immediate family to live, study, work, and retire anywhere in the United States
Immigration Questions – Reach Us
Eligibility Criteria for US EB-5 Investors Visa
- The investor must meet capital investment amount requirements in US
The investor must plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers
Direct route to a Green Card which provides permanent residence in the USA
No day-to-day business management
Permanent residency in the United States for your spouse and children
Live, work and move around anywhere in the United States
Enables pursuing studies in the USA with reduced education costs
Eligible to become U.S Citizen after 5 years of being a green card holder
Sanctum Consulting Process for US EB-5 Investor Visa
Complete Documentation Guidance required for the process
Advise the applicant of ongoing requirements with respect to the applicant’s case
Assist the applicant in filling All Application Forms
- Assistance in all visa procedures and ensure that right documents are submitted for the visa
Helping with contents on Work Statutory Declaration if required
- Cases are evaluated and processed as per the updated rules and regulations
- We keep a track of the applicants profile in Skill Select and update the same as and when required
No agreement signed and taken from the customer. We are transparent on what we say, perform, accomplish and support. Our commitments are written in the Invoice.
- Our charges remain the same for single applicant or applicant with dependents
Frequently Asked Questions – Australia Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa
Potential investor must meet the below requirements
- Must be a Non-US person;
- At least have a net worth of at least US $1,000,000;
The legal source of funds could be bank statements, tax statements, real estate documents, salary slips, business licences etc.
Yes but funds can come only from joint accounts held by the investor and his or her spouse. This does not apply to any joint accounts held with other family members.
Generally it takes around 12-18 months for the visa processing.