Do we need a visa for Dubai from India?
- Yes, you need to apply for the Dubai visa if you are an Indian citizen unless you have a valid visa for certain countries. For more information on this contact Sanctum consultant.
What is the cost for a Dubai visa?
- The processing fee for single entry 30 days visa is INR 5900 per individual.
Is there a chance for a Dubai visa to get rejected?
- There are chances of the visa application to get denied if the documents are not provided appropriately. So make sure all correct documents are provided as per the list.
Is Dubai visa free?
- Indian citizens do have to apply for a visa to Dubai. In case if you have a valid US, UK, or a Schengen visa, you need not apply for the visa.
Can I apply for a Dubai visa online?
- Yes, the Dubai visa is online. You need to send your documents to the Immigration department through a vendor who will lodge your case. You need not send your passport to the embassy. The visa comes as a soft copy.
How much bank balance is required for a Dubai visa?
- It is good to maintain a good amount of funds in the account. This shows the financial stability of the applicant.
How long the Dubai visa takes?
- Dubai tourist visa takes about 5 working days for the process. It is good to apply for the visa before 2 weeks from the travel date.
How early can I apply for a Dubai visa?
- You need to gather all documents as per the checklist and send those to the embassy. An original passport is not required for the process. Post verification, the embassy issues the visa, if everything goes well.
Can I get a Dubai visa on the same day?
- You can get the visa within less time, opting for fast track services at additional cost. But then it depends on the Airlines with which you have booked the flight. You can check with Sanctum consultants for exact details.
Can I get an on arrival visa for Dubai?
- Yes, If you have a valid UK, US, or a Schengen visa, you can get an on arrival visa from Dubai.
Do I need a visa for Dubai if I have a US visa?
- If you have a valid US visa, you need to apply for a visa to Dubai. You just need to fill the form at the Immigration counter once you reach Dubai.
What are the requirements I should arrange to travel to Dubai?
- The document list is given on our website. Go through the requirements and contact us if you need more information.
Do I need vaccinations for Dubai?
- No vaccinations or medical certificates are required for a Dubai visa.