Is it required to apply for a visa to go to Denmark?
- Yes, if you are planning to travel to Denmark for leisure purposes, you are required to apply for a tourist or visitor visa to Denmark.
How long does Denmark visa take?
- A Denmark visiting or a tourist visa processing with the embassy takes the same time. At times, it depends on the rush of the applications. However, each application generally takes 15 business days for the process. If any application needs further verification to be done, it might take 30-45 days as well.
How much is the Denmark visitor visa fee?
- The visa fee for Denmark short term visa is EUR 80 per person. The convenience fee and the visa facilitation service charges have to be paid apart from the visa fees.
Is Denmark in the Schengen visa?
- Yes, Denmark is a part of Schengen countries. If you have a Denmark valid visa, you have access to all the other Schengen countries within the validity of the visa.
How do I apply for a tourist visa to Denmark?
- The applicant applying for the visa needs to go through the checklist and the process to apply. Then arrange for the documents, fill the form, take the appointment with the Denmark VAC, submit the documents, and pay the fee. These are steps you need to follow for the process. But then on a tourist visa, an itinerary is a very important requirement. Reach our consultants for better guidance.
What are the requirements I should take care of Denmark’s visa?
- The primary requirements are passport, visa application form, appointment, documents related to financing and employment, travel documents. Contact our consultants for brief information on the checklist.
How can I track my Denmark visa?
- You can track the status of the passport but not the visa status as it would be known only once you will receive the passport. The passport status can be tracked online, also updates will be sent to the applicant through email or phone SMS.
What is the fee for a transit visa to Denmark?
- The Transit visa fee is EUR 80 per individual. There would be an additional fee for the VAC charges and the convenience fee for each applicant apart from the visa fee.