Tourist | Visit
Denmark tourist or visitor visa is for those individuals who intend to travel to Denmark on personal trips. The purpose of travel could be to visit their closed ones or for tourism. When we talk about tourism, Denmark offers a wide range of music events that keeps happening in every part of the country. The country’s moderate climate, forests, the splendid beaches, the beautiful fairy-tale castles, fabulous food still makes Denmark the favorite tourist spot. This is a short term visa issued for a limited period of time. The applicant is required to return to the home country before the expiry of the visa. Approach us for Denmark visa from India, Denmark visa status, Denmark visa application, Denmark visa appointment, Denmark visa fees, Denmark tourist visa, Visit visa to Denmark.
Denmark Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high.Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Denmark Tourist Visa.
For Denmark Visit Visa
- In case visit being sponsored by guarantor/reference in Denmark a sponsorship letter (not older than six months) issued by the reference in Denmark. The letter should contain the applicant’s name, address, relationship with guarantor/reference (proof to be attached), duration of stay, and nature of costs being sponsored.
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Denmark Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Denmark Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Denmark Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Denmark Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Denmark visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Danish visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Denmark and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Danish VAC. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Denmark Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Denmark Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
Is it required to apply for a visa to go to Denmark?
- Yes, if you are planning to travel to Denmark for leisure purposes, you are required to apply for a tourist or visitor visa to Denmark.
How long does Denmark visa take?
- A Denmark visiting or a tourist visa processing with the embassy takes the same time. At times, it depends on the rush of the applications. However, each application generally takes 15 business days for the process. If any application needs further verification to be done, it might take 30-45 days as well.
How much is the Denmark visitor visa fee?
- The visa fee for Denmark short term visa is EUR 80 per person. The convenience fee and the visa facilitation service charges have to be paid apart from the visa fees.
Is Denmark in the Schengen visa?
- Yes, Denmark is a part of Schengen countries. If you have a Denmark valid visa, you have access to all the other Schengen countries within the validity of the visa.
How do I apply for a tourist visa to Denmark?
- The applicant applying for the visa needs to go through the checklist and the process to apply. Then arrange for the documents, fill the form, take the appointment with the Denmark VAC, submit the documents, and pay the fee. These are steps you need to follow for the process. But then on a tourist visa, an itinerary is a very important requirement. Reach our consultants for better guidance.
What are the requirements I should take care of Denmark’s visa?
- The primary requirements are passport, visa application form, appointment, documents related to financing and employment, travel documents. Contact our consultants for brief information on the checklist.
How can I track my Denmark visa?
- You can track the status of the passport but not the visa status as it would be known only once you will receive the passport. The passport status can be tracked online, also updates will be sent to the applicant through email or phone SMS.
What is the fee for a transit visa to Denmark?
- The Transit visa fee is EUR 80 per individual. There would be an additional fee for the VAC charges and the convenience fee for each applicant apart from the visa fee.