What is the process to apply for a Denmark business visa?
- You need to have a valid Passport, an Invitation letter in place for starting the process. Further, you can book a slot with the visa application center, depending on the availability of the slots. The applicant needs to arrange all the documents by the appointment date. You can reach Sanctum consultants for assistance in Denmark business visa processing.
Can I know the eligibility for a Denmark business visa?
- Individuals who intend to travel to Denmark to attend any business conferences, meetings, trade fairs/events, or to explore the business options in Denmark, can apply for Denmark business visa.
What are the photograph specifications of Denmark business visa?
- The photographs should be 40*45 mm [width*height], in white background. The face coverage should be between 70-80%. One can take the photographs at the time of appointment at the visa application center. Do confirm with our consultants on the same.
How much is the Denmark business visa fee?
- The Denmark Business visa fee is 80 Euros per individual. The fee varies for adults and children. There are additional costs involved such as visa facilitation fees and convenience fees. Also, you can avail courier and SMS facility at an additional cost.
Where do I check my visa status?
- You can check at the status with the help of the reference number, which you would get post your submission of documents. However, you get updates from the VAC about the status of the passport, through emails or SMS.
Will I be able to convert my Denmark business visa to a tourist visa?
- A business visa is applied for business-related travel. But then, a tourist visa is applied when the applicants intend to tour around the country. To clarify, one cannot convert the visa from one category to another. In that case, we would recommend you to apply for the tourist visa post your business visa expires.
Am I supposed to do business in other Schengen countries on a business visa for Denmark?
- You can travel throughout the Schengen area and continue your activities, within the validity of the visa. However, make sure your maximum stay is in Denmark, in case you are processing your application with the Denmark VAC.
Can I use my Schengen visa to travel more than once?
- The usage depends on the validity of the visa. In other words, you can use the same visa and travel multiple times if you are issued a multiple entry visa. Simultaneously, you can use the visa only once for traveling, if it is a single entry visa.
What is the processing time for the Denmark visa?
- The decision is generally taken within 15 business days from the time of the biometrics given. However, we recommend applicants to apply well before the travel date to avoid the last moment rush.
What is the way to contact the Denmark visa application center?
- You can reach the Denmark visa application center over the phone by contacting the customer call center. Anyhow you can also reach us for answering your queries and the visa assistance for Denmark’s business visa.
Do I need to have a traveler’s insurance for traveling to Denmark?
- Yes, travel insurance is mandatory for all individuals applying for a Denmark business visa. Sanctum agents can assist you with the insurance premium quotes and the services covered in the insurance. You can contact us for the same.
Is the day of arrival in Denmark counted as one of the days to stay considering the visa validity?
- Yes, it is counted as one of the validity given. The count starts from the day of your arrival in the Schengen area and ends on the leave you leave the land.
What is the visa category should I apply for?
- You need to apply for the visa according to your purpose of travel. One needs to apply for:
- Business visa if your purpose is related to business activities.
- Tourist visa if you intend to visit the tourist places in that country.
- Visiting a visa if you wish to visit your friends/family in Denmark.
Can I extend my Denmark short stay visa?
- The extension of a Denmark short-stay visa is generally not allowed. Yet in certain cases when the applicant has strong reasons such as a late entry, humanitarian reasons, and important medical reasons, your request may be considered. You can apply for the extension at the visa issuing authority in Denmark.
What documents are required for applying for a Denmark visa?
- Valid passport, employment documents, Invitation letter are few mandatory documents required for applying for a Denmark visa. Contact Sanctum consultants for a complete Denmark business visa checklist.
Who is eligible for issuing a Schengen business visa?
- Any individual having valid documents as per the Schengen visa business visa checklist and justifying the purpose of the travel have good chances of getting the visa approval. However, the visa decision completely depends upon the Embassy. Anyhow, we Sanctum can guide you through the right way for applying for the visa.
What is the Schengen visa validity?
- The visa would be generally valid for 90 days, in a 180-day period. However, it need not always be valid for complete 90 days. In other words, it also can depend on the travel dates mentioned in the application.
What is Schengen short-stay visa?
- A Schengen short-stay visa comes with a validity of 90 days. It can be applied for short stay purposes within 3 months. There are different categories under the short-stay Schengen visa. You will have to select the category according to your purpose of travel.