How do I get a tourist visa for the Czech Republic?
- To apply for a tourist visa to the Czech Republic, the applicant needs to gather all the documents required according to the checklist, filled application form, appointment booking, and submitting all the documents at the visa application center. We at Sanctum can help you with the visa assistance.
Do I need a visa to visit the Czech Republic?
- If you are a citizen of a country other than the Czech republic then you definitely need to apply for the Czech Republic visitor visa to travel to that country. Sanctum can help you with the visa process.
How much time will it take to get a Czech Republic tourist visa?
- It takes approximately 15 working days to complete the process and for the visa to be approved to get a Czech republic tourist visa. Connect with us for more details on the visa services.
How much is the Czech Republic’s visit visa fee?
- Czech republic visit visa fee is 80 EUR which includes additional charges, such as VAC charges and convenience fees. Our consultants can help you with the visa details.
How much money do I need to show in my bank account for the Czech republic tourist visa?
- It is always good to show sufficient funds in your bank account if you are traveling for a Czech republic tourist or visit visa. It is also recommended to avoid sudden deposits before the trip. For more details on the funding reach out to us.
Does the Czech republic visit visa get rejected?
- Depending on the circumstances at the visa application center and the documents being submitted there may be chances of rejection. You can apply again if the visa is rejected by providing proper justification for the rejection and providing the documents accordingly. Reach out to us for visa assistance.
How long can I stay in the Czech Republic on a tourist visa?
- After the approval from the visa application center, you will be granted with the visa for a specified period. So, according to the same validity, you will be allowed to stay on a Czech republic tourist visa.
Why is it required to apply for a transit visa?
- If the applicant is planning to travel to another destination and is transiting through the Czech republic then you are recommended to apply for a transit visa. Our consultants can help you with visa assistance on the transit visa.
What documents do I need to travel to the Czech republic on a visitor visa?
- A valid passport, Photographs as per the requirements, duly filled application form, financial documents and additional documents as per the case are the basic requirements needed for the Czech republic visitor visa.