Czech Republic Visa
Tourist | Visit
Czech Republic Tourist visa or the Visitor visa is basically for the people who travel on personal vacations for a short period of time. Applicants who want to meet their family members living in the Czech Republic apply for the visiting visa. For this visa, the invitation is a must. For the traveller who wants to tour around the country can apply for the visa under the tourist category. Very well famed for its beautiful castles and ancient historical buildings, Czech Republic is definitely one of the most favorite destination spots for travelers. Contact us for Czech republic visa for Indian, Czech Republic visa appointment, Czech republic status, Czech republic tracking, Czech republic processing time, tourist visa to Czech Republic, Czech Republic visit visa.
Czech Republic Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high. Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Czech Republic Tourist Visa.
For Czech Republic Visit Visa
- You have to prove your status as a family member of an EU citizen by providing a document confirming the identity of the EU citizen and your family relationship to him/her.
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For the Czech Republic Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Czech Republic Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Czech Republic Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Czech Republic Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Czech Republic visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per Czech Republic visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa .
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Czech Republic and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with the Czech Republic embassy. Please click on the Whatsapp icon to request for the Czech Republic Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Czech Republic Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts to post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
How do I get a tourist visa for the Czech Republic?
- To apply for a tourist visa to the Czech Republic, the applicant needs to gather all the documents required according to the checklist, filled application form, appointment booking, and submitting all the documents at the visa application center. We at Sanctum can help you with the visa assistance.
Do I need a visa to visit the Czech Republic?
- If you are a citizen of a country other than the Czech republic then you definitely need to apply for the Czech Republic visitor visa to travel to that country. Sanctum can help you with the visa process.
How much time will it take to get a Czech Republic tourist visa?
- It takes approximately 15 working days to complete the process and for the visa to be approved to get a Czech republic tourist visa. Connect with us for more details on the visa services.
How much is the Czech Republic’s visit visa fee?
- Czech republic visit visa fee is 80 EUR which includes additional charges, such as VAC charges and convenience fees. Our consultants can help you with the visa details.
How much money do I need to show in my bank account for the Czech republic tourist visa?
- It is always good to show sufficient funds in your bank account if you are traveling for a Czech republic tourist or visit visa. It is also recommended to avoid sudden deposits before the trip. For more details on the funding reach out to us.
Does the Czech republic visit visa get rejected?
- Depending on the circumstances at the visa application center and the documents being submitted there may be chances of rejection. You can apply again if the visa is rejected by providing proper justification for the rejection and providing the documents accordingly. Reach out to us for visa assistance.
How long can I stay in the Czech Republic on a tourist visa?
- After the approval from the visa application center, you will be granted with the visa for a specified period. So, according to the same validity, you will be allowed to stay on a Czech republic tourist visa.
Why is it required to apply for a transit visa?
- If the applicant is planning to travel to another destination and is transiting through the Czech republic then you are recommended to apply for a transit visa. Our consultants can help you with visa assistance on the transit visa.
What documents do I need to travel to the Czech republic on a visitor visa?
- A valid passport, Photographs as per the requirements, duly filled application form, financial documents and additional documents as per the case are the basic requirements needed for the Czech republic visitor visa.