Tourist | Visit
Croatia tourist visa or visitor visa is for the people who want to travel to Croatia for a short period on a personal trip. It can be to meet someone and spend some time with the Inviter from Croatia, where these applicants can apply for the visitor category. Else there are a lot of travelers who keep traveling to countries for a vacation along with family or friends, for them the tourist visa category is applicable. This country is at its best to visit in the summer and monsoon time. Now Croatia has become more famous due to the Game of Thrones. A lot of crowd keep coming to see the best tourist spots in this country. Get Croatia visa from India, Croatia tourist visa, visit visa to Croatia, Croatia tourist visa requirements, Croatia tourist visa fees, Croatia visa documents required through Sanctum.
Croatia Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high.Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Croatia Tourist Visa.
For Croatia Visit Visa
- a) Original Invitation Letter from Croatian host stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with signatory’s name and should be directly sent to the Embassy.
b) Original letter of Guarantee should be filled by a guarantor ( natural person from Croatia) in the enclosed format Jamstveno Pismo Fizicka Osoba
c) Guarantor – Natural person may be a Croatian national or a foreigner with granted residence in Croatia, who receives income or has financial means in the Republic of Croatia
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Croatia Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Croatia Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Croatia Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Croatia Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Croatia visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Croatia visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Croatia and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Croatian VAC. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Croatia Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Croatia Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
How do I get a tourist visa for Croatia?
- The tourist visa has to be applied following the right process. One needs to gather the requirements as per the checklist, book an appointment with the VAC, submit the documents there in person, and make the visa fee payment.
Do Indian nationals need a visa to travel to Croatia?
- Yes, Indian passport holders have to apply and the Croatia visa in order to travel to Croatia. The applicant applying needs to take of the visa category, before applying depending on the purpose of travel.
Can I travel to Croatia, if I have a Schengen visa?
- With a single entry Schengen visa, one cannot enter into Croatia. They need to possess a two entry or multiple entry Schengen visas to travel to Croatia.
Which is the best time to tour around Croatia?
- The best time to visit this country is in the months of May and June and in the months of September and October.
Where can I travel with a Schengen visa?
- An individual with a valid Schengen visa can travel to all the 26 Schengen countries within the validity of the visa.
How long does Croatia visa take?
- The Embassy of Croatia takes almost 15-20 working days for processing an application. However, an applicant will have 3 months of time to apply for the visa before the travel date.
Is Croatia in the Schengen area?
- No, Croatia is not a part of the Schengen country.
Do I need to carry my passport in Croatia?
- Yes, it is mandatory to carry your passport with a valid visa stamped in it, to enter Croatia.
How much is a visit visa for Croatia?
- The processing fee for Croatia for each application is about 80 EUR. There would be extra charges for the visa convenience and the visa application service charges.
Will I be able to travel to Croatia if I hold a single-entry Schengen visa?
- No, you cannot enter with a single-entry Schengen visa, you will have to apply and receive a multiple or two entry Schengen visa for entering into Croatia.