How do I get a tourist visa for Croatia?
- The tourist visa has to be applied following the right process. One needs to gather the requirements as per the checklist, book an appointment with the VAC, submit the documents there in person, and make the visa fee payment.
Do Indian nationals need a visa to travel to Croatia?
- Yes, Indian passport holders have to apply and the Croatia visa in order to travel to Croatia. The applicant applying needs to take of the visa category, before applying depending on the purpose of travel.
Can I travel to Croatia, if I have a Schengen visa?
- With a single entry Schengen visa, one cannot enter into Croatia. They need to possess a two entry or multiple entry Schengen visas to travel to Croatia.
Which is the best time to tour around Croatia?
- The best time to visit this country is in the months of May and June and in the months of September and October.
Where can I travel with a Schengen visa?
- An individual with a valid Schengen visa can travel to all the 26 Schengen countries within the validity of the visa.
How long does Croatia visa take?
- The Embassy of Croatia takes almost 15-20 working days for processing an application. However, an applicant will have 3 months of time to apply for the visa before the travel date.
Is Croatia in the Schengen area?
- No, Croatia is not a part of the Schengen country.
Do I need to carry my passport in Croatia?
- Yes, it is mandatory to carry your passport with a valid visa stamped in it, to enter Croatia.
How much is a visit visa for Croatia?
- The processing fee for Croatia for each application is about 80 EUR. There would be extra charges for the visa convenience and the visa application service charges.
Will I be able to travel to Croatia if I hold a single-entry Schengen visa?
- No, you cannot enter with a single-entry Schengen visa, you will have to apply and receive a multiple or two entry Schengen visa for entering into Croatia.