Tourist | Visit
China tourist visa or visitor visa allows travelers to visit China for personal leisure trips. These trips are generally for a short duration. The China visitor visa allows people to meet their family members, relatives, or friends living in China to spend some and return. On a China Tourist visa, one can go discover the tourist spots of that country. An applicant needs to understand the requirements of the visa before starting the process. Check the below the information we have provided for your reference regarding the China visa for Indians, China visa photo size, China tourist visa for Indians, visit visa to China, China visit visa cost, China tourist visa cost, China visa Contact us for further queries.
China Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 2. Photo size: 48 mm*33 mm, the width of head:15 mm to 22 mm, eight of head: 20 mm to 33 mm. Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation or Itinerary.
- Personal Bank Statement for the last six months with a minimum balance of Rs 1,50,000 with original Bank seal and signature of authorized signatory on each page.
- It is mandatory for every applicant to provide the Original Bank Certificate issued from the bank on Letter Head. Alternatively need to provide a solvency certificate from the bank on the bank letterhead, with the seal of the bank.
- Proof of Occupation:
- For self-employed individuals need to provide company incorporation registration copy, GST registration copy.
- If employed NOC from the company and 3 months salary slips along with employee ID card
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on China Tourist Visa.
- Passport: Original Passport with the validity of eight months from the intended date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping. Attach all your old passport (if any).
- Two recent passport size colored photograph with white background and 80% face coverage, glossy finish (Size: 48mm x 33mm)
- Covering Letter: Covering-Letter from the applicant on company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation in the organization, passport number, purpose of visit, expenses to be borne by, the contact information of the inviting company along with visa validity and type of entry addressed to – Embassy of Peoples Republic of China, Delhi, India.
- Invitation Notification Letter: Invitation letter from the inviting person along with a copy of the residential permit, Passport copy, Chinese Visa, Employment proof & six months personal bank statement.
- Please note: The signature on Invitation should be the Chinese language if it is signed by the Chinese National. A copy of an ID card should also be enclosed with an invitation letter and we recommend enclosing the ID card for other nationalities also. Also, note the signature should be on the stamp of the company and the stamp should be clearly visible on the invitation. The Digital signatures will not be acceptable.
- Invitation letters will be checked by VFS Staff and if it is not clear, they would return the application. In case any agency requests to accept the given letter, VFS Staff would send details of such agency to Embassy. Hence it is advised to submit clear Invitation letters to avoid any issues.
- Proof of family relationship: Kinship Certificate, Birth Certificate, or Marriage Certificate.
- Original and photocopy of Resident Permit.
- Financials: Applicant’s personal bank statement for the last six months.
- Ticket: Ticket itinerary
- Please Note:
- If the applicant needs to reside in China for personal matters he/she would be required to submit a document that explains personal matters such as marriage, inheritance, adoption, etc.
- S1 visa (Dependant Visa) can be applied only after obtaining a Z visa (Work visa) by principal applicant. The applicant for S1 Visa needs to provide an invitation from the person holding a Z Visa along with a copy of the residence permit of the person holding the Z Visa.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on China Visit Visa and Dependent S1 and S2 Category Visa.
Sanctum Consulting China Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting China Visa Process and Services
- We will submit the completed and processed application to the embassy.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the China visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for China visa application.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Same day courier*.
- The China Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 5-7 business days. The processing time starts, post the documents submitted at the respective embassy. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 60 days from the travel date. Express services are available at additional cost.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 7-10 business days under regular mode.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Periodic Visa Updates.
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at the embassy*.
What is the visa processing cost of China?
- China visa fee is INR 3200 per individual. The visa facilitation center fee and the courier fee would be added to the visa fee. The visa fee also would vary for different visa entries.
Do Indian citizens require to apply for a visa to visit China?
- Indian passport holders definitely need a visa to China for traveling. Based on the purpose of their travel they need to choose the right category and apply under that.
What way should I proceed to get my visa to China?
- You need to gather the requirements as per the checklist, fill the visa form, send the documents to the embassy, and pay the visa processing fee.
Is it possible for me to apply for a Chinese visa online?
- No, China visa is a stamping visa. Indian nationals have to send the passport and documents to the embassy, get it verified. The embassy post verification, if everything seems fine, stamps a visa in the passport and returns it back to the applicant.
How long does the China embassy take for the visa processing?
- The processing time taken by the embassy is 6-7 working days from the date of submission of the application at the embassy. If there is any urgency, you can have an option for opting for the fast track processing of the application at an additional cost.
Is the processing of the China visa difficult?
- No, it is not difficult to get a Chinese visa, if you provide the documents appropriately. If all documents are correctly provided for the embassy’s verification, the visa generally gets issued.
Is the bank statement required for a China visa?
- The bank statements are mandatorily required for China tourist visa. The minimum balance should be 1.5 lakhs [Indian currency].
For how much duration can I stay in China on a tourist visa?
- The Chinese tourist visa is issued for 3 months generally, where you can stay for any 30 days within those 3 months. If you require longer, you need to request the embassy for the same giving a valid reason.
What is the dependent visa processing time?
- The embassy might take 2 weeks to process a dependent visa application. It is good to submit the application for processing 3 weeks prior to the travel date.
What are the requirements for the Dependent visa to China?
- The complete checklist is already provided in the above details, refer to the dependent visa section. Contact us for any queries.