What is the visa processing cost of China?
- China visa fee is INR 3200 per individual. The visa facilitation center fee and the courier fee would be added to the visa fee. The visa fee also would vary for different visa entries.
Do Indian citizens require to apply for a visa to visit China?
- Indian passport holders definitely need a visa to China for traveling. Based on the purpose of their travel they need to choose the right category and apply under that.
What way should I proceed to get my visa to China?
- You need to gather the requirements as per the checklist, fill the visa form, send the documents to the embassy, and pay the visa processing fee.
Is it possible for me to apply for a Chinese visa online?
- No, China visa is a stamping visa. Indian nationals have to send the passport and documents to the embassy, get it verified. The embassy post verification, if everything seems fine, stamps a visa in the passport and returns it back to the applicant.
How long does the China embassy take for the visa processing?
- The processing time taken by the embassy is 6-7 working days from the date of submission of the application at the embassy. If there is any urgency, you can have an option for opting for the fast track processing of the application at an additional cost.
Is the processing of the China visa difficult?
- No, it is not difficult to get a Chinese visa, if you provide the documents appropriately. If all documents are correctly provided for the embassy’s verification, the visa generally gets issued.
Is the bank statement required for a China visa?
- The bank statements are mandatorily required for China tourist visa. The minimum balance should be 1.5 lakhs [Indian currency].
For how much duration can I stay in China on a tourist visa?
- The Chinese tourist visa is issued for 3 months generally, where you can stay for any 30 days within those 3 months. If you require longer, you need to request the embassy for the same giving a valid reason.
What is the dependent visa processing time?
- The embassy might take 2 weeks to process a dependent visa application. It is good to submit the application for processing 3 weeks prior to the travel date.
What are the requirements for the Dependent visa to China?
- The complete checklist is already provided in the above details, refer to the dependent visa section. Contact us for any queries.