canadian experience class
Canadian Experience Class
Canadian Experience Class applications are processed through the online selection system of Express Entry which became effective from January 2015 for Canada immigration. Eligible candidates should submit an expression of interest in migrating to Canada through an online Express Entry profile, and receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence to lodge application for PR.
Immigration Questions – Reach Us
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian Experience Class
- A candidate must have at least 1 year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada
- A candidate must apply within 3 years of obtaining your skilled work experience
- A candidate must have had legal status while working, or studying, in Canada
- A candidate must meet minimum language levels in English or French
- A candidate must plan to live outside the province of Quebec
- Right of to live in Canada indefinitely
- Sponsor eligible family members
- Apply for Canadian Citizenship
- Freedom to work anywhere in Canada
- Avail free education
- Social Security services and benefits
- Protection under Canadian Law
Sanctum Consulting Process for Canadian Experience Class
Assistance in getting the Educational Credential Assessment [ECA] done.
- Assistance in booking slot for IELTS.
- Writing Explanation to CIO Authorities on the Services beneficial for your family.
- Sanctum Consulting can assist you in filling Application Forms.
- Helping with contents on Work Role Declaration.
No agreement signed and taken from the customer. We are transparent on what we say, perform, accomplish and support. The service commitments of Sanctum Consulting for Canada Immigration program are written in the Invoice.
- Sanctum Consulting provides support to their clients for answering all kind of queries from CIO/CIC after the application is lodged.
- Post Landing Services
- Keeping a track on the applicants profile and updating the same as and when required.
For the registered clients of Canada Express Entry program Sanctum Consulting can review the client’s rank after every draw and update the same to the client.
Frequently Asked Questions – Canadian Experience Class
The Canadian Experience Class Program is a category of Canadian immigration under which temporary foreign workers in Canada may qualify for a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa.
Candidates can no longer lodge their application directly under Canadian Experience Class Program. An Express entry profile must be submitted to be shortlisted to apply under this category.
Yes. The applicant must have minimum one year of skilled work experience in Canada.
If you have graduated from post-secondary institution in Canada and have studied as a full-time student for at least 2 years, you may be eligible to apply for immigration under the CEC.
No. Lower-skilled workers are not eligible to apply under the Canadian Experience Class. There are other relevant categories under which they would be able to apply for PR.