How can I get a business visa for Canada?
- Individuals applying for Canada visa need to take prior appointments for their documents submission and biometric enrolment at the Canada visa application center. The applicant need to arrange all documents as per the checklist to apply for Canada visa. Applicants can submit their application at the Canada Visa application center and they can directly apply online. Sanctum can help you with getting an appointment and guiding you through a detailed checklist.
What are the funds to be shown for a Canadian business visa?
- It is always recommended to maintain as many funds as you can. However, we would not recommend any sudden deposits in the account during the course of the application filing.
Do I need a business visa for Canada?
- It really depends on the individual’s purpose of their travel to Canada. An individual traveling to Canada for any Business purpose requires a Canadian Business visa.
How can I get a business visa?
- Individuals applying for Canada Business visa need to take prior appointment for the submission of their documents. The applicant needs to arrange all documents as per the checklist to apply for a Canada visa. Sanctum can help you with getting an appointment and guiding you through a detailed checklist.
Can I work in Canada on a business visa?
- If the person intends to work in Canada individual needs to apply for a work permit visa. A business visa is something individuals can go to Canada for Business meetings, or short span works with their company in Canada.
What is the eligibility criteria for Canada business visa?
- An individual applying for a Canadian Business visa needs to have a valid invitation letter from the inviting company from Canada. All applicants work-related documents, financial documents are required.
What are the documents required for Canada business visa?
- A passport with a minimum validity of 3 months is required. Along with that documents related to applicants’ employment, Inviters, sponsor are also required. Contact Sanctum Consulting for further assistance on the checklist.
Can I extend my Canadian business visa?
- Generally, a visa extension is not possible for a Canadian Business visa. However, an applicant can try for visa extension form Canada in case of an emergency.
After expiring my visa how long can I stay?
- Individual needs to depart from Canada once the visa gets expired. The applicant mandatorily needs a valid visa to stay in Canada.
How long before the start of the intended visit should I apply for a Canada business visa?
- Getting a Canadian Visa is a little difficult and it’s a time taking process. Individual needs to apply at least 1-2 months prior to their travel, to avoid difficulties.
How can I check the status of my Canada business visa application?
- One can check their visa status online in the official website or by getting in contact with the Canada visa application center.
Canada Business Visa Fees?
- Single or multiple entry temporary resident Business visa – 100 CAD.
Biometrics fee- 85 CAD.
How to Check Visa Status?
- One can check their visa status online in the official website or by getting in contact with Greece visa application center.
Canadian Business Visa Processing Time?
- Getting a Canadian Visa is a little difficult and it’s a time taking process. Individual needs to apply at least 1-2 months prior to their travel, to avoid difficulties. You can contact Sanctum for the Visa process of Canada.