How long my passport should be valid in order to apply for a business visa to Belgium?
- One must possess a passport with a validity date of at least six months to travel to Belgium.
Do I need to reapply a Business visa for Belgium if the visa is damaged?
- The applicant is required to reapply for a fresh visa if the visa has been damaged.
What is the processing time for a business visa to Belgium?
- The processing time for Belgium visa is approximately 7-13 working days.
What are the mandatory documents for this visa category?
- Documents related to your employment, finances, and travel are mostly required for the visa processing. Contact our Sanctum consultants to know more about the Belgium visa checklist.
Is there a timeframe after the refusal that the applicant must reapply?
- You can reapply any time if your application has been refused earlier. There is no time gap to be observed after a Refusal to make again a fresh application. However, we recommended that you meet the reasons for the earlier Refusal before submitting a new application. Contact our consultants for expert advice.
Can the application be processed in a day at the Belgium Visa Application Centre?
- No, You need prior approval from the Embassy for the same.
What can you do with a Belgium Business visa?
- On approval from the Belgian Consulate, you will receive your visa via courier to your doorstep or you will have to pick it up from the embassy/VAC. The visa comes in the form of a sticker in your passport. Few key points, you need to keep in the notice, once you collect your business visa –
- The details on the visa sticker are correct.
- Check the visa expiry date and number of entries.
- During your stay in Belgium, you should not exceed your length of stay.
- The business visa is only for purposes related to business in Belgium.
- Always carry a copy of your passport and visa while traveling.
- If you are granted multiple entry visas, you are free to travel to other Schengen countries for business purposes with this visa.
Extension of Belgium visa
- Under normal circumstances, the visa extension will most likely be denied. However, in certain cases when the applicant has strong reasons such as a late entry, humanitarian reasons, and important medical reasons, your request may be approved. You can apply for the extension at the visa issuing authority in Belgium.
What are the funds required for a single applicant?
- Funds required for a single applicant should be INR 2 lakhs approximately and above. However, it is recommended to seek expert advice about the fund’s requirement prior to the visa application. There are various factors that have to be considered before deciding the exact amount to be maintained. Moreover, the fund requirement changes when the Company would be sponsoring the trip.
Does somebody need to pay a fee to get an appointment or obtain visa application forms?
- The application forms, information material, and the arrangement of an appointment are free of charge. Contact our visa agents for guidance and more information.
Will Visa fees be refunded if my visa is refused?
- The Visa fee is non – refundable. Withdrawal of application or rejection of the same does not imply that the fee shall be refunded. Get in touch with our visa consultants to avail more information about Belgium business visa process.
How many countries can one person travel with this visa?
- A person can travel to all 25 Schengen countries with a valid Schengen visa for Belgium. Moreover, the Schengen visa allows barrier-free travel between all its member states, which is a blessing for travelers. However, the Belgium Visa Application Center accepts the Schengen Visa applications only if your stay is maximum in Belgium. Moreover, if the duration of the stay is the same in the several Schengen States, then Belgium must be the first point of entry. Contact our consultants to gather more information about our Belgium visa services.
How to check Belgium visa application status?
- Post applying for a Belgium visa, you can reach our consultants and they will assist you.
Who issues Visas for Belgium in India?
- In India, The Embassy of Belgium in New Delhi and The Consulate General of Belgium in Mumbai issues the Belgium visa.
Belgium visa photo requirements?
- Dimensions: 35 mm X 45 mm
- Color: Coloured with 75-80% face coverage.
- It should be captured in the last 2 months.
- Background: Solid, plain white with a matte/gloss finish.
- Neutral facial expression.
- Glasses: Prescription glasses are permitted
- Headgears are allowed only for religious reasons.
- Facial hair is permitted.
Is it possible to convert Belgium business visa to another visa?
- It is legally not allowed to convert Belgium business visa to other visas. We recommend you to apply for other category visa post expiry of your existing visa from your home country.
Eligibility criteria for Belgium business visa from India?
- You have to be a citizen of India or should be on long term work or student permit.
- The applicant needs to have a legal business purpose for the visit.
- You need to have a valid passport valid with 6 months validity.