Is a visa required to go to Brazil?
- As an Indian citizen, I would need a visa to travel to Brazil. The category of the visa can be decided based on the reason for the travel.
What is the tourist visa fee for Brazil?
- The visa fee is about INR 6000 per individual for the Brazil tourist visa. Additional costs would be there, for courier and convenience fees. Contact our consultants for these details.
Does Indian need to pay the visa fee for Brazil?
- Yes, Indian citizens need to pay the visa fee for applying for the Brazil visa.
How long is a Brazil tourist valid for?
- The Brazil visa is valid for 90 days minimum and the maximum validity is given for 10 years. The applicant can plan the travel according to visa validity.
In what way will I get a visa for Brazil?
- The applicant has the collect all the documents as per the checklist. Then send the documents to the embassy for submission, make the payment of the visa. Post that waits for the decision of the embassy.
Do I need a passport to Brazil?
- Yes, it is mandatory for applying visa to any country not only Brazil.
How long can I stay in Brazil with an Indian passport?
- The Indian citizens generally get validity of a maximum of 90 days for the Brazil tourist visa or visit visa. The minimum validity is decided by the embassy.