BRAZIL BUSINESS VISA
Brazil business visa is used by the applicants to travel to Brazil, for business purposes. Business purpose may include being part of a meeting, conference, trade fairs, exhibition, workshops, training or closing deals with the client companies in Brazil. Individuals planning to travel to Brazil for any these above activities, can apply for Brazil business visa. It is a short term temporary visa, so before the visa expires, the applicant needs to return back to home country. Apply for the visa from India through Sanctum. Our services include all the requirements such as helping you with the process, invitation letter sample, documents as per the Brazil business visa checklist, Brazil business visa fees and validity. Read the below sections to gather more information about Brazil business visa processing.
Brazil Business Visa Requirements From India
- Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping.
Please Note: Attach all old passports (if any).
a) Original Bank Statement for last three months till date mentioning the applicant’s name with seal and signature of the bank.
b) Personal ITR for last 3 years.
c) Appointment Letter.
d) Salary slips for last three months.
e) Minimum balance should be required 1 Lakh.
- An Original Notarized Invitation Letter from Brazilian host / Inviting Company on its letter head stating the applicant’s name, purpose of visit and duration of stay along with the registration number of the company (CNPJ). Address and telephone number of the Brazilian company.
- Day-to-day agenda for business meetings.
- Covering-letter from company on its letter head stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose & duration of visit and date of travel. The letter should be duly signed by the authorized signatory and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Federative Republic of Brazil, New Delhi.
Please Note: The Embassy has advised all applicants to provide a day-to-day agenda in detail for their entire period of stay in Brazil.
- An endorsement letter from “The Chambers of Commerce/Export Promotion Council/Manufactures Association” with which the applicants company has been registered mentioning that the applicant is an Employee of the said company and the association has no objection in applicant’s visit to Brazil.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-70% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Ticket Itinerary. The travel dates must show departure at least with the gap of 10 working days from the date of submission.
- Accommodation Proof has to be provided.
- Applicant has to carry an Original YFC (Yellow Fever Certificate) at the time of travel.
Please Note: The yellow fever certificate has to be issued minimum 10 days prior to the travel only from WHO recognized hospitals.
- For Minor’s applicants have to submit a copy of consent form is mandatory along with documents also verify the Form from the notary public.
Sanctum Consulting Brazil Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Brazil Visa Process and Visa Services
How do I apply for a business visa for Brazil?
Individuals need to arrange the documents, fill the application form online and submit the documents at the Brazil Consulate. You can get the documents submitted through a third art as well.
How much time will the consulate takes to decide on a Brazil visa application?
The Brazil consulate takes 10-15 working days to take a decision on an application. The embassy at times can issue the visa before the expected time, at times it can take longer time as well. It is always good to apply for the visa well in advance.
Do Indians need to apply for the Brazil visa?
The Indian passport holders need to apply for the visa, if they wanted to travel to Brazil. If the travel is related to business, the applicant has to apply for the visa under business category.
Until how much time, I would be able to stay in Brazil without a visa?
The Consulate generally issues a 30-day visa, but we cannot guarantee on the validity. It completely depends on the Inviter’s requirement of the applicant.
What process I need to apply for a Brazilian business visa?
The applicant applying for the visa is required to gather the documents as per the official checklist. Then the applicant has to fill the application form, make the application fee payment, and submit the documents. It is recommended to apply for the visa as early as possible within 3 months of time from the travel date.
What are the conditions of the applicants’ passport to meet the Brazilian business visa requirements?
Applicant has to submit the original Passport with the validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping.
How to obtain a visa for Brazil?
After processing the applicant can go to the embassy and collect the passport. To avoid travelling, you can reach Sanctum consulting, we would help you with the submission and collection the passports from the embassy.
How can I check If I am eligible for the Brazilian business visa?
A valid passport and an invitation letter from Brazil counter part, is the primary most requirements for the Brazil visa. Any individual running a business organization, or an earning his/her source of income from a company in the home country, can apply for the Brazil visa to complete the business activity.
Can I re apply for the visa, if my Brazil visa is refused?
Yes, you can re apply for the visa if you have faced a refusal. The applicant has to take care of the documents he/she is submitting during the re application of visa. However the applicant has to properly read the refusal reason stated and accordingly apply for the visa.
Are there additional documents I need to provide if I am travelling with my minor child?
In case if you are travelling with a minor child, you have to submit a copy of consent form along with documents. The form should be verified from the notary public.
What to be done, if my visa has been denied by the Brazilian embassy?
You can apply for the visa again, but then please go through the refusal reason been stated if any. Accordingly, you can proceed with your filing of the visa again. For assistance on the same, you can reach the Sanctum consultants.
What is the duration of Brazilian business visa?
In most of the cases, Brazilian embassy will issue business visas which would be valid for 30-90 days. Regardless of your nationality or your visa validity, one can be allowed to stay in Brazil for up to 90 days per year on business.
The Brazil tourist visa is for people who wishes to travel to Brazil and explore the country for tourism or visit purpose, Click on the link to know more about the visa category.
A Brazil work visa will only be issued if applicant wish to travel the country for the work purpose on the temporary basis, Click to know more.