Business | Work
Brazil business visa is used by the applicants to travel to Brazil, for business purposes. The business purpose may include being part of a meeting, conference, trade fairs, exhibition, workshops, training, or closing deals with the client companies in Brazil. Individuals planning to travel to Brazil for any these above activities can apply for Brazil’s business visa. It is a short term temporary visa, so before the visa expires, the applicant needs to return back to home country. For long term work permit applicant needs to apply for Type V Work Long Term. Apply for the visa from India through Sanctum. Our services include all the requirements such as helping you with the process, invitation letter sample, documents as per the Brazil business visa checklist, Brazil business visa fees and validity. Read the below sections to gather more information about Brazil’s business visa processing.
Brazil Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- The Photograph must be 35 mm wide and 45 mm high. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in a white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Employment/Business related documents.
a) Original Bank Statement for the last three months to date mentioning the applicant’s name with seal and signature of the bank.
b) Personal ITR for the last 3 years.
c) Appointment Letter.
d) Salary slips for last three months.
e) The minimum balance should be required 1 Lakh.
Documents For Brazil Visa from Inviter
- An Original Notarized Invitation Letter from Brazilian host / Inviting Company on its letterhead stating the applicant’s name, the purpose of visit, and duration of stay along with the registration number of the company (CNPJ). Address and telephone number of the Brazilian company.
- Day-to-day agenda for business meetings.
Indian Sponsor’s document requirement for Brazil Visa
- Covering-letter from a company on its letterhead stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose & duration of visit, and date of travel. The letter should be duly signed by the authorized signatory and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Federative Republic of Brazil, New Delhi.
Please Note: The Embassy has advised all applicants to provide a day-to-day agenda in detail for their entire period of stay in Brazil.
- An endorsement letter from “The Chambers of Commerce/Export Promotion Council/Manufacturers Association” with which the applicant’s company has been registered to mention that the applicant is an employee of the said company and the association has no objection in applicant’s visit to Brazil.
To know more about the Brazil business visa, contact our consultants.
Type V Work Long Term
Invitation Letter: An original notarized invitation letter from the Brazilian Host or inviting company stating the applicant’s name & details along with the approval number.
Please Note: Approval number will be generated once the application is submitted to the Ministry of Labour in Brazil by the sponsoring company.
Type V Short Term
Invitation Letter: A Notarized Original Invitation letter in Portugal or English language from Brazilian host/ inviting company with their CNPJ no. (Brazil Company Registration Number), address, contact no. & E-mail Id and the details of the trip/technical assistance, etc. The letter should be duly signed by the authorized signatory along with a copy of the CNPJ certificate (Brazil Company Registration Certificate).
For more details on Brazil Work Visa, contact Sanctum Consultants.
- Our Consultants would help you with the Brazil business visa status on a periodic basis until the visa is issued. Real time tracking is not provided.
Brazil Business Visa Processing Time
- Visa processing time will be a minimum of 7-10 working days, excluding the day of submission, weekends, and public holidays. It advised submitting the visa application at least one week prior to the travel date.
Brazil Work Visa Processing Time
- For Brazil’s work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting Brazil Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Brazil Visa Process and Visa Services
How do I apply for a business visa for Brazil?
- Individuals need to arrange the documents, fill the application form online, and submit the documents at the Brazil Consulate. You can get the documents submitted through a third art as well.
How much time will the consulate take to decide on a Brazil visa application?
- The Brazil consulate takes 10-15 working days to make a decision on an application. The embassy at times can issue the visa before the expected time, at times it can take a longer time as well. It is always good to apply for the visa well in advance.
Do Indians need to apply for the Brazil visa?
- The Indian passport holders need to apply for the visa if they wanted to travel to Brazil. If the travel is related to business, the applicant has to apply for the visa under the business category.
Until how much time, I would be able to stay in Brazil without a visa?
- The Consulate generally issues a 30-day visa, but we cannot guarantee the validity. It completely depends on the Inviter’s requirement of the applicant.
What process do I need to apply for a Brazilian business visa?
- The applicant applying for the visa is required to gather the documents as per the official checklist. Then the applicant has to fill the application form, make the application fee payment, and submit the documents. It is recommended to apply for the visa as early as possible within 3 months of time from the travel date.
What are the conditions of the applicants’ passport to meet the Brazilian business visa requirements?
- The applicant has to submit the original Passport with the validity of a minimum of six months and a minimum of two blank pages for visa stamping.
How to obtain a visa for Brazil?
- After processing the applicant can go to the embassy and collect the passport. To avoid traveling, you can reach Sanctum consulting, we would help you with the submission and collection of the passports from the embassy.
How can I check If I am eligible for the Brazilian business visa?
- A valid passport and an invitation letter from Brazil counterpart are the primary most requirements for the Brazil visa. Any individual running a business organization, or an earning his/her source of income from a company in the home country, can apply for the Brazil visa to complete the business activity.
Can I re-apply for the visa, if my Brazil visa is refused?
- Yes, you can re-apply for the visa if you have faced a refusal. The applicant has to take care of the documents he/she is submitting during the re-application of a visa. However, the applicant has to properly read the refusal reason stated and accordingly apply for the visa.
Are there additional documents I need to provide if I am traveling with my minor child?
- In case if you are traveling with a minor child, you have to submit a copy of the consent form along with documents. The form should be verified from the notary public.
What to be done, if my visa has been denied by the Brazilian embassy?
- You can apply for the visa again, but then please go through the refusal reason been stated if any. Accordingly, you can proceed with your filing of the visa again. For assistance on the same, you can reach the Sanctum consultants.
What is the duration of the Brazilian business visa?
- In most cases, the Brazilian embassy will issue business visas which would be valid for 30-90 days. Regardless of your nationality or your visa validity, one can be allowed to stay in Brazil for up to 90 days per year on business.
How long does it take to get a work visa for Brazil?
- The Brazil visa processing time is 2-4 weeks with the embassy. There are 2 types of work visas- short term and long term. The applicant has to apply accordingly as per the duration mentioned in the work contract.
How can I get a Brazil work visa from India?
- One needs to have an original invitation letter and approval notice I the first place to submit the application at the Indian consulate. The applicant needs to arrange for the rest of the documents before he/she submits the documents at the embassy.
Is there work in Brazil?
- Yes, there are two types of work visas for Brazil-short term and long term. Depending on the contract duration mentioned in the approval notice, the applicant needs to apply for the visa category.
Is Brazil work visa-free to India?
- It is not visa-free for Indians. The applicant has to pay the visa fee for processing the application with the embassy.
How much is the Brazil visa fee?
- The visa fee is about INR 7500 per individual. But then there would be additional costs applicable, to know about the details, contact us.