How do I apply for a business visa for Brazil?
- Individuals need to arrange the documents, fill the application form online, and submit the documents at the Brazil Consulate. You can get the documents submitted through a third art as well.
How much time will the consulate take to decide on a Brazil visa application?
- The Brazil consulate takes 10-15 working days to make a decision on an application. The embassy at times can issue the visa before the expected time, at times it can take a longer time as well. It is always good to apply for the visa well in advance.
Do Indians need to apply for the Brazil visa?
- The Indian passport holders need to apply for the visa if they wanted to travel to Brazil. If the travel is related to business, the applicant has to apply for the visa under the business category.
Until how much time, I would be able to stay in Brazil without a visa?
- The Consulate generally issues a 30-day visa, but we cannot guarantee the validity. It completely depends on the Inviter’s requirement of the applicant.
What process do I need to apply for a Brazilian business visa?
- The applicant applying for the visa is required to gather the documents as per the official checklist. Then the applicant has to fill the application form, make the application fee payment, and submit the documents. It is recommended to apply for the visa as early as possible within 3 months of time from the travel date.
What are the conditions of the applicants’ passport to meet the Brazilian business visa requirements?
- The applicant has to submit the original Passport with the validity of a minimum of six months and a minimum of two blank pages for visa stamping.
How to obtain a visa for Brazil?
- After processing the applicant can go to the embassy and collect the passport. To avoid traveling, you can reach Sanctum consulting, we would help you with the submission and collection of the passports from the embassy.
How can I check If I am eligible for the Brazilian business visa?
- A valid passport and an invitation letter from Brazil counterpart are the primary most requirements for the Brazil visa. Any individual running a business organization, or an earning his/her source of income from a company in the home country, can apply for the Brazil visa to complete the business activity.
Can I re-apply for the visa, if my Brazil visa is refused?
- Yes, you can re-apply for the visa if you have faced a refusal. The applicant has to take care of the documents he/she is submitting during the re-application of a visa. However, the applicant has to properly read the refusal reason stated and accordingly apply for the visa.
Are there additional documents I need to provide if I am traveling with my minor child?
- In case if you are traveling with a minor child, you have to submit a copy of the consent form along with documents. The form should be verified from the notary public.
What to be done, if my visa has been denied by the Brazilian embassy?
- You can apply for the visa again, but then please go through the refusal reason been stated if any. Accordingly, you can proceed with your filing of the visa again. For assistance on the same, you can reach the Sanctum consultants.
What is the duration of the Brazilian business visa?
- In most cases, the Brazilian embassy will issue business visas which would be valid for 30-90 days. Regardless of your nationality or your visa validity, one can be allowed to stay in Brazil for up to 90 days per year on business.