The Botswana tourist visa is designed for tourists who wish to spend their vacation touring around the popular tourist attractions of Botswana. This visa is issued for a short term and within the visa validity the applicant needs to return back to the homeland, post completing the trip. This country is said to be one of the tremendous safari destination of Africa. Lot of crowd keep coming to this country to explore the beauty of the wild life. Discover the best of Botswana by applying with us. Contact Sanctum Consulting for details on Botswana visa, Botswana visa fees for Indian, requirements for Botswana visa, Botswana visit visa requirements, Botswana visa policy, Botswana visa application form.
Botswana Visa Requirements
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank page for visa stamp.
- Please Note:
- Duly Attested copy of Passport’s First and Last Pages on A4 size paper by Gazetted Officer.
- Attach all your old passports (if any)
- If previously applied for visa please attach the copy of the Visa outcome.
- Handwritten passports will not be accepted.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Personal Bank Statement for last Two months.
- Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement endorsed on Passport.
- Brief Company Profile
- Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary
- Please Note : Tickets must be issued for 10-12 days after the submission date.
- Proof of Accommodation: Hotel Confirmation.
- Tour Itinerary: Tour Plan or copy of Travel Schedule
- Please Note: Personal interview is required.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Botswana Tourist Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Botswana Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Botswana Visa Process and Services
- We will submit the completed and processed application to the embassy.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per Botswana visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa .
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for Botswana visa application.
- Same day courier*.
- The Botswana Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 12-15 business days. The processing time starts post the documents submitted at the respective embassy. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 30 days from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 14-17 business days.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at minimal cost.
- Periodic Visa Updates.
- You’re documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit at embassy*.
How can I get Botswana visa?
One applying for the visa needs to fill the form, gather all the requirements as per the checklist, send the documents to the embassy for submission. The fee is to be paid during the submission. After verifying your documents, the embassy takes the decision based on that.
How much is visa to Botswana?
The visa fee is INR 3200 per applicant. There would be additional cost for the facilitation fee and the courier fee. For exact details contact Sanctum consultants.
How long can you stay in Botswana?
The Botswana tourist visa is valid for 90 days maximum. The minimum validity depends on the embassy’s decision. The applicant can plan for the travel based on the validity been issued.
Do Indian citizens need a visa for Botswana?
Yes, Indians need to apply for the visa to travel to Botswana. Depending on the travel date and the travel purpose, the applicant can start applying for the visa under the appropriate category.
How can I apply to Botswana visa from India?
Indian citizens need to submit the documents at the The High Commission of the Republic of Botswana, New Delhi for the Botswana visa processing. Post your visa is approved, yu can travel to Botswana.
Does Botswana offer visa on arrival for Indian citizens?
No, visa on arrival in Botswana is not applicable for Indian nationals. They need to apply for the visa fro India through the embassy to travel.
Are Any Vaccines Required for Botswana?
No, Medical certificate or vaccination certificates are not required for Botswana visa processing. But they ned to carry it at the tie of travel to Botswana mandatorily.
How long is the Botswana e-Visa valid for?
The Botswana e-Visa is valid for 60 days max. The applicants can opt for double entry visa as well while applying for the e-Visa under the business and tourist categories.
How long does it take to get my Botswana e-Visa?
The visa processing time for Botswana is 3-4 weeks. It is good to apply for the visa well in advance to avoid the last moment rush.
What conditions must the applicant’s passport meet for the Botswana Visa?
Foreign nationals willing to travel to Botswana either for business/tourism, having a stable source of income outside Botswana, can be eligible to apply for the visa.
How long before my trip to Botswana should I apply?
It is advisable to apply for the visa 4 weeks before your travel date. This is to avoid any last minute hassle.