How much is the Belgium visitor visa fee?
- The Belgium tourist or visitor visa fee is 80 Euros per individual. There are additional pricing involved such as visa facilitation fees and convenience fees.
How much time is required for processing the Belgium tourist visa?
- The process and the decision making generally takes 15 business days from the time of the biometrics. However, it is recommended to apply prior to the travel dates to avoid any last moment rush.
Can I travel to Belgium without a tourist visa?
- No, Indian passport holders are not allowed to travel without a visa to Belgium in case of any category.
What documents do I need to travel to Belgium for a tourist visa?
- Documents related to your Financial status, Employment, medical travel insurance, and travel are the basic requirements. Contact us at Sanctum to know more about the Belgium visa checklist.
How do I book an appointment for a Belgium visit visa?
- Our consultants can help you with the visa appointment process. As we have done the process required for the visa and all other requirements. So, we will be able to provide you with availability and booking them accordingly.
What kind of bank statement is required for a Belgium visitor visa?
- Either for Belgium tourist or visit visa, if the applicant is employed, the salary bank statements have to be provided. If the applicant is self-employed, his/her business account statements have to be shown.
What kind of photograph specifications are necessary for a Belgium tourist visa?
- The photographs should be No more than 6-months old, 35-45mm in width, Close of your head and top of your shoulders s, focus and clear, high quality with no creases. For more information and details regarding the same reach our consultants.
Where do I check my Belgium visa status?
- You can check at the status with the help of the reference number, which you would get post your submission of documents. You can also get the updates from the VAC about the status of the passport, through emails or SMS.
What if my Belgium visit visa gets rejected?
- The individual can again apply or the same visa but by providing proper justification for the refusal and providing all the documents required for the same. Our consultants at Sanctum can help you with the proper justification needed to be provided according to the particular case