Tourist | Visit
Belgium tourist or visitor visa is designed for those individuals/groups planning to go for a Belgium for leisure. The purpose might be to tour around the beautiful tourist sites of the country or to visit some of their closed ones residing in Belgium. The Bruges city in Belgium still remains the major tourist spot, which is packed with plenty of preserved medieval streets for travelers. Applicants applying for the visa are given a short term visa for tourism or visiting. Contact us for Belgium visa from India, Belgium visa tracking, application for Belgium visa, Belgium visa status, tourist visa to Belgium, Belgium visit visa, Belgium tourist visa fees.
Belgium Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high.Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Belgium Tourist Visa.
For Belgium Visit Visa
- Invitation Letter: A letter of guarantee (in the prescribed form “Annexe 3bis”/“Bijlage 3bis” – French – Flemish) by a guarantor permanently residing in Belgium or of Belgian nationality (in case he/she is NOT residing in Belgium).
This document can be obtained from the guarantor’s municipality (or a Belgian mission abroad) where it has to be certified. It is valid for 6 months after its issue.
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Belgium Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Belgium Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Belgium Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Belgium Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Belgium visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Belgium visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Belgium and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Belgian VAC. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Belgium Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Belgium Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts to post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
How much is the Belgium visitor visa fee?
- The Belgium tourist or visitor visa fee is 80 Euros per individual. There are additional pricing involved such as visa facilitation fees and convenience fees.
How much time is required for processing the Belgium tourist visa?
- The process and the decision making generally takes 15 business days from the time of the biometrics. However, it is recommended to apply prior to the travel dates to avoid any last moment rush.
Can I travel to Belgium without a tourist visa?
- No, Indian passport holders are not allowed to travel without a visa to Belgium in case of any category.
What documents do I need to travel to Belgium for a tourist visa?
- Documents related to your Financial status, Employment, medical travel insurance, and travel are the basic requirements. Contact us at Sanctum to know more about the Belgium visa checklist.
How do I book an appointment for a Belgium visit visa?
- Our consultants can help you with the visa appointment process. As we have done the process required for the visa and all other requirements. So, we will be able to provide you with availability and booking them accordingly.
What kind of bank statement is required for a Belgium visitor visa?
- Either for Belgium tourist or visit visa, if the applicant is employed, the salary bank statements have to be provided. If the applicant is self-employed, his/her business account statements have to be shown.
What kind of photograph specifications are necessary for a Belgium tourist visa?
- The photographs should be No more than 6-months old, 35-45mm in width, Close of your head and top of your shoulders s, focus and clear, high quality with no creases. For more information and details regarding the same reach our consultants.
Where do I check my Belgium visa status?
- You can check at the status with the help of the reference number, which you would get post your submission of documents. You can also get the updates from the VAC about the status of the passport, through emails or SMS.
What if my Belgium visit visa gets rejected?
- The individual can again apply or the same visa but by providing proper justification for the refusal and providing all the documents required for the same. Our consultants at Sanctum can help you with the proper justification needed to be provided according to the particular case