How do I get a tourist visa for the Bahamas?
- The process to apply for the Bahamas tourist visa is not very difficult. One needs to gather the requirements, fill the application form, submit the documents at the embassy, and pay the visa processing fee. Then the embassy lets you know the decision after the processing.
Do an Indian national need a visa to go to the Bahamas?
- Yes, Indian passport holders need to apply for the visa if they intend to travel to the Bahamas, except for those who have valid visas of the US, UK, Schengen, and Canada. Make sure you apply under the right category according to the purpose.
How much is the Bahamas tourist visa fee?
- The Bahamas tourist visa is a bit expensive compared to the other American countries. The visa fee per individual is INR 14000 and there would be additional charges applicable.
Is it necessary that my passport should have 6-month validity?
- Yes, as per the embassy guidelines, it is necessary that the passport should be valid for 6 months from the date of travel.
Can I visit the Bahamas with a US visa?
- Yes, if you possess a US valid visa or a US national, you do not need a visa to travel to the Bahamas.
How long can a visitor stay in the Bahamas?
- The Bahamas tourist visa is generally valid for 3 months minimum. The maximum depends on the embassy’s decision based on the purpose of the travel.
Is there any Vaccinations requirements to apply visa to the Bahamas?
- No, there are no requirements to produce the vaccination certificate for applying for the Bahamas tourist visa.
How long does the Bahamas visa process take?
The processing time taken by the Bahamas embassy for deciding on an application is about 2 weeks.