How can I apply for an Austrian tourist visa?
- You need to arrange all the documents for the visa as per the checklist, book an appointment with the visa facilitation center, submit your documents, and make the visa fees required.
What is the tourist visa fee for Austria?
- The visa fees for Austria tourist or visitor visa will be 80 EUR and there would be additional Visa application service charges applicable. So, contact our consultants for more details.
How much bank balance is required for Austria’s visit visa?
- It is always recommended to provide sufficient bank balance proving that the applicant is having enough funds to support him/herself for the trip. Also, sudden deposits before the visa application are not advisable. It should be maintained. Reach our consultants for guidance on funds to be shown.
How long does it take to get a tourist visa for Austria?
The Austria visa takes approximately 15 working days under regular process. Contact us for more information on the process.
How do I book an appointment for Austria visit visa?
- Individual applying for Austria visa, need to make an appointment at Austria visa application center. We can help with how to make an appointment for Austria to visit visas.
What is the documentation required for Austria visitor visa?
- A valid passport is a must for any visa application. Alongside, you need to arrange for documents related to employment, sponsor, invitation and financials. Contact Sanctum for more information about the Austria visit visa checklist.
Can the application be processed in a day at the Austria Visa Application Centre?
- No, You need prior approval from the Embassy for the same.
Do I need an Austria visa if I am Transiting through the country
- Yes, you need an Austrian visa if you are transiting through the country. When an individual traveling to another destination, but has a transit through Austria in between, needs to apply for the Austria transit visa.