Tourist | Visit
Austria visitor visa or tourist visa is for the people who are planning to travel to Austria for leisure purposes. The purpose can be for meeting friends/relatives or for exploring the country’s popular tourist attractions. This nation is full of picturesque mountains, beautiful palace and castles, amazing art, architecture, great history, cordial music and so much more. Applicant planning to apply for Austria visa from India is advised to start the process well in advance to avoid the last moment hassles. Reach us for Austria visa from India, Austria visa tracking, Austria visa fees, Austria visa form, Austria visa checklist, tourist visa to Austria, Austria visa from India.
Austria Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high.Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Austria Tourist Visa.
For Austria Visit Visa
- a) Original Invitation Letter from inviting person in Austria
b) Sponsor Electronic ID Number: Electronic Statement of Guaranty by the sponsor (Elektronische Verpflichtungserklärung, EVE) obtained at the Foreigners Registration Office “Fremdenpolizei” in Austria.
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Austria Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Austria Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Austria Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Austria Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Austria visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Austria visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Austria and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Austrian VAC. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Austria Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Austria Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts to post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
How can I apply for an Austrian tourist visa?
- You need to arrange all the documents for the visa as per the checklist, book an appointment with the visa facilitation center, submit your documents, and make the visa fees required.
What is the tourist visa fee for Austria?
- The visa fees for Austria tourist or visitor visa will be 80 EUR and there would be additional Visa application service charges applicable. So, contact our consultants for more details.
How much bank balance is required for Austria’s visit visa?
- It is always recommended to provide sufficient bank balance proving that the applicant is having enough funds to support him/herself for the trip. Also, sudden deposits before the visa application are not advisable. It should be maintained. Reach our consultants for guidance on funds to be shown.
How long does it take to get a tourist visa for Austria?
The Austria visa takes approximately 15 working days under regular process. Contact us for more information on the process.
How do I book an appointment for Austria visit visa?
- Individual applying for Austria visa, need to make an appointment at Austria visa application center. We can help with how to make an appointment for Austria to visit visas.
What is the documentation required for Austria visitor visa?
- A valid passport is a must for any visa application. Alongside, you need to arrange for documents related to employment, sponsor, invitation and financials. Contact Sanctum for more information about the Austria visit visa checklist.
Can the application be processed in a day at the Austria Visa Application Centre?
- No, You need prior approval from the Embassy for the same.
Do I need an Austria visa if I am Transiting through the country
- Yes, you need an Austrian visa if you are transiting through the country. When an individual traveling to another destination, but has a transit through Austria in between, needs to apply for the Austria transit visa.