What is the procedure to apply for an Australian tourist visa
- One has to gather the documents as per the checklist, and start filling the application online, upload the documents and make the visa fee payment. This is the way to apply for the visa.
How to check if I am eligible for an Australian visa?
- Any foreign national who is earning their source of income outside Australia can apply for the visa if willing to travel there.
How much do I need to pay for an Australian visa?
- The visa fee is about 148 AUD per individual. It might vary at times. There is no other fee to be paid to the embassy.
What are the different types of visa there for Australia?
- There are many types of visas for Australia, the major types are visitor, tourist, business, study, dependent, work, and immigration visas. There are multiple sub visas accordingly divided among the major categories.
How much bank balance is required for an Australian tourist visa?
- The balance to be shown is not less than 2 lakhs per person for the visa process. But then it depends on the number of days of your stay in Australia and the no. of people traveling. Contact us for the exact details.
Can I apply for an Australian visitor visa online?
- Yes, the visa for Australia can be applied online. There is no need for in-person visits or submission of documents at the visa application center. The visa also comes in the form of e Visa copy.
How long does an Australian tourist visa take?
- The average processing time the embassy takes for an application is 15-30 days. But then the visa decision can come earlier than this at times.
How do I fast track my Australian visitor visa?
- There is a fast track service option for the Australia visitor visa which would cost 1000 AUD per individual. You can mention yes in the application when this question is asked before you submit it.