remaining relative visa (subclass 835 | 115)
Remaining Relative visa authorizes an individual to live in Australia as a permanent resident whose only near relatives are living in Australia. The relatives residing in Australia should either be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia or a citizen of New Zealand.
Immigration Questions – Reach Us
Eligibility Criteria for Remaining Relative Visa
Your only immediate relatives must live in Australia
- You must be in Australia to apply under Subclass 835
You must be outside Australia to apply under Subclass 115
Eligible near relative or their partner is willing to sponsor you and all members of your family unit included as applicants in your application
- You must have someone who will provide an assurance of support
You and members of your family unit must meet health requirements
Right to live in Australia indefinitely
Freedom to work across any state in Australia
Freedom to travel across the country
Unlimited freedom to pursue higher education
Eligible to sponsor relatives for PR
Healthcare entitlement & social welfare benefits
First home owner grant and high credit rating
Sanctum Consulting Process for Australia Remaining Relative Visa
Advise the applicant of ongoing requirements with respect to the applicant’s case
- Assist the applicant in filling All Application Forms
- Assistance in all visa procedures and ensure that right documents are submitted for the visa
- Applicant’s benefit from Sanctum’s deep and extensive knowledge base which we have gathered by processing several cases
- Cases are evaluated and processed as per the updated rules and regulations
No agreement signed and taken from the customer. We are transparent on what we say, perform, accomplish and support. Our commitments are written in the Invoice.
- Our charges remain the same for single applicant or applicant with dependents
Post Landing Services
Frequently Asked Questions – Australia Remaining Relative Visa
Yes, it essential to include original police clearance certificate along with the application.
Generally as a part of the visa application procedure the applicants might be called for biometrics.
No, you must submit certified copies of original documents. Original documents are generally provided in case if the department is specifically asking for it.
Process time varies from case to case and depends largely on individual circumstances.