regional sponsored migration scheme visa [subclass 187]
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa
The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme [RSMS] visa is a permanent employer sponsored visa which requires a job offer in a Regional Area of Australia. RSMS requires an applicant to live in the designated regional area after the visa approval. It allows you to work in Australia under one of three streams:
Temporary Residence Transition stream- Applicants who have worked with Australian employer on Subclass 457 visa for the last 2 years are eligible to apply under this category.
Direct Entry stream- This category is applicable for people who have been nominated by their employer under the Direct Entry stream, who have never, or concisely, worked in Australia, temporary residents who do not qualify for the Temporary Residence Transition stream.
Agreement stream– The category is meant for subclass 457 visa holders nominated by an employer through a labor agreement.
Immigration Questions – Reach Us
Eligibility Criteria for Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme
Must be nominated by an approved Australian employer in regional Australia within six months before application
Must be below 50 years, if you are applying under the Temporary Residence stream, or are below 45 years, if you are applying under the Direct Entry stream
Must have required skills and qualifications for the position you have been nominated for – you must hold any mandatory registration, license or professional membership, or you must already be fully assessed as suitable by the relevant body
- Must have appropriate English language skills for Temporary Residence Transition (TRT) stream and Direct Entry (DE) stream
Right to live in Australia indefinitely
Freedom to work across any state in Australia
Freedom to travel across the country
Unlimited freedom to pursue higher education
Eligible to sponsor relatives for PR
Healthcare entitlement & social welfare benefits
First home owner grant and high credit rating
Sanctum Consulting Process for Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa
- Evaluation of Resume with a detailed Point Assessment Report
- Complete Documentation Assistance for Skill Assessment if required
- Assistance in booking slot for IELTS if required
- Creating an Error Free Online EXPRESSION OF INTEREST Profile
- Advise the applicant of ongoing requirements with respect to the applicant’s case
- Assist the applicant in filling All Application Forms
- Assistance in all visa procedures and ensure that right documents are submitted for the visa
Helping with contents on Work Statutory Declaration if required
- Cases are evaluated and processed as per the updated rules and regulations
- We keep a track of the applicants profile in Skill Select and update the same as and when required
No agreement signed and taken from the customer. We are transparent on what we say, perform, accomplish and support. Our commitments are written in the Invoice.
- Our charges remain the same for single applicant or applicant with dependents
- Post Landing Services
Frequently Asked Questions – Australia Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa
This visa requires the applicant to complete a skills test and be nominated by an approved Australian employer for a job in regional Australia.
Process time varies from case to case and depends largely on individual circumstances.
Yes, you can apply for Australian PR by including your immediate family members in your application. You must add your family members as your dependents while creating your EOI profile and relevant documents should be presented in their support once your profile is shortlisted for PR application.
The visa fee starts from AUD 3670.
Employers who actively and lawfully operate businesses in regional Australia and who have genuine requirement for paid employee to fill a skilled position.