distinguished talent visa (subclass 124)
Distinguished Talent Visa
Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124) is designed for individuals who have exceptional talent, international fame because of their outstanding performances and accomplishments in the arena of arts, academic and research, sports etc.
Immigration Questions – Reach Us
Eligibility Criteria for Distinguished Talent visa
- Must have an internationally acknowledged record of outstanding accomplishment
- Must meet the language requirement of functional English skills
Must be nominated by an eligible Organization or person
- Must meet the Health requirement
Right to live in Australia indefinitely
Freedom to work across any state in Australia
Freedom to travel across the country
Unlimited freedom to pursue higher education
Eligible to sponsor relatives for PR
Healthcare entitlement & social welfare benefits
First home owner grant and high credit rating
Sanctum Consulting Process for Australia Distinguished Talent Visa
Advise the applicant of ongoing requirements with respect to the applicant’s case
- Assist the applicant in filling All Application Forms
- Assistance in all visa procedures and ensure that right documents are submitted for the visa
- Applicant’s benefit from Sanctum’s deep and extensive knowledge base which we have gathered by processing several cases
- Cases are evaluated and processed as per the updated rules and regulations
No agreement signed and taken from the customer. We are transparent on what we say, perform, accomplish and support. Our commitments are written in the Invoice.
- Our charges remain the same for single applicant or applicant with dependents
Post Landing Services
Frequently Asked Questions – Australia Distinguished Talent Visa
Yes, it essential to include original police clearance certificate along with the application.
Generally as a part of the visa application procedure the applicants might be called for biometrics.
No, you must submit certified copies of original documents. Original documents are generally provided in case if the department is specifically asking for it.
Process time varies from case to case and depends largely on individual circumstances.