How much do I need to invest to get a business visa in Australia?
- The visa fee for Australia is about 150 AUD. There would additional costs involved for the flight and hotel bookings, which you need to take care of.
How long does an Australian business visa take?
- The Australia business visa processing time is 15-29 days. At times, the embassy even issues the visa within a week. However, it is recommended to keep a gap 0f 30-35 days between the date of lodging your application and the date of travel.
Do I need a business visa for Australia?
- If you are a citizen of a country other than Australia and having a source of income outside Australia. And then you plan to travel to Australia, you need to apply for the visa.
What are the documents required for an Australian business visa?
- The documents required would be Passport, Inviter documents, documents from Employer, Financial documents. These are primary documents required to start the process.
How can I get a business visa for Australia?
- You need to arrange the documents as per the checklist, fill the application form online, upload the documents, and make the visa payment online. It is a completely online process. Post submitting your application, you need to wait for 15-29 days for the processing.
How long does a business visa last?
- The Australia embassy generally issues a 3 months’ visa, one can travel at any time within these 3 months of visa validity. Certainly, it also issues a 1-year visa at times depending on the case.
Can I travel if my visa expires in 3 months?
- You can travel in those 3 months of validity until your visa is valid. Post that you are not supposed to travel. One can apply for a fresh visa if it expires.
What is Australia Business Visa?
- An Australian business visa allows you to travel to Australia for business purposes. It is generally a short term temporary visa. It comes in the form of an E-visa.
What are the photo specifications required for an Australian business visa?
- The size of the photos should be 35mm to 40mm width. They should be in color, against a white background. They should not be older than 6 months.
Can you extend your visa?
- The Visa can not be extended generally. However, you can apply for the extension while you are in Australia under emergency circumstances. We recommend the applicant to return back and then apply for a fresh visa if there is no urgency.