Business | Work
Australia business visa is for individuals who intend to travel to Australia for a short term stay to complete their business activities. The visa is issued within 2-3 weeks from the date of lodging the application. An individual having a valid business visa to Australia can visit the country for a short term for the following reasons.
- Meet Business Associates.
- Take part in or attend the scientific, educational professional, or business convention or conference.
- Negotiate a contract or close a deal.
People on an Australia visa need to travel to Australia, complete their agenda, and return back to their home country within the validity of the visa. They are not allowed to work or study on a business visa. The applicant is required to apply for a fresh visa, in case if he/she needs to revisit the country for the next business agenda. Reach us for Australia business visa for Indian, Australia business visa process, Australia business visa requirements, Australian business visa document checklist.
Australia Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Scanned copy of All pages of Passport [current and old if applicable].
- The Photograph must be 35 mm wide and 40 mm high. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in a white background.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financial Documents.
Documents For Australia Visa from Inviter
- An Invitation letter from a company or an authority in Australia. It should confirm the details about conferences or events of a commercial, industrial, or professional nature.
Sponsor’s document requirement for Australia Visa
- Letter of introduction stating the purpose of visit on company/organization letterhead paper, signed by the respective authority. This should contain the details about the expenses involved in the travel.
To know more about the Australia business visa, contact our consultants.
- The Employment offer must mention details of wages or salary, the number of working hours, accommodation, and repatriation.
- Academic, Professional, and experience certificate.
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Medical and chest X-ray Certificates from the Embassy Panel doctors and should be less than 3 months old at the time of Application.
To know more about the Australian work visa, contact our consultants.
Australia Business Visa
- Valid for 3 months with multiple/single entry. However, an applicant can ask for a multiple-entry business visa, if you require to travel multiple times. The maximum validity of the visa is decided by the Embassy, it could be for 1 year also.
Australia Work Visa
- Australia work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the Australia business visa and work visa status, through your account through the application is lodged. To clarify, the applicant creates an account and submits the application online, and the decision would be updated in the account and also will be sent to the email.
Australia Business Visa Processing Time
- The Australia Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15-29 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the online submission date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
Australia Work Visa Processing Time
- Processing times vary.
Sanctum Consulting Australia Visa Process and Visa Services
How much do I need to invest to get a business visa in Australia?
- The visa fee for Australia is about 150 AUD. There would additional costs involved for the flight and hotel bookings, which you need to take care of.
How long does an Australian business visa take?
- The Australia business visa processing time is 15-29 days. At times, the embassy even issues the visa within a week. However, it is recommended to keep a gap 0f 30-35 days between the date of lodging your application and the date of travel.
Do I need a business visa for Australia?
- If you are a citizen of a country other than Australia and having a source of income outside Australia. And then you plan to travel to Australia, you need to apply for the visa.
What are the documents required for an Australian business visa?
- The documents required would be Passport, Inviter documents, documents from Employer, Financial documents. These are primary documents required to start the process.
How can I get a business visa for Australia?
- You need to arrange the documents as per the checklist, fill the application form online, upload the documents, and make the visa payment online. It is a completely online process. Post submitting your application, you need to wait for 15-29 days for the processing.
How long does a business visa last?
- The Australia embassy generally issues a 3 months’ visa, one can travel at any time within these 3 months of visa validity. Certainly, it also issues a 1-year visa at times depending on the case.
Can I travel if my visa expires in 3 months?
- You can travel in those 3 months of validity until your visa is valid. Post that you are not supposed to travel. One can apply for a fresh visa if it expires.
What is Australia Business Visa?
- An Australian business visa allows you to travel to Australia for business purposes. It is generally a short term temporary visa. It comes in the form of an E-visa.
What are the photo specifications required for an Australian business visa?
- The size of the photos should be 35mm to 40mm width. They should be in color, against a white background. They should not be older than 6 months.
Can you extend your visa?
- The Visa can not be extended generally. However, you can apply for the extension while you are in Australia under emergency circumstances. We recommend the applicant to return back and then apply for a fresh visa if there is no urgency.
What should be stated in the employment contract?
- The Employer contract should mention details about the position, salary, the period of the contract, and other work-related points in it.
Can my family members join me?
- Yes, your family members can join you on a dependent visa.
Are the medicals mandatory for the work visa?
- Yes, it is mandatory to take the medicals and submit them at the time of lodging the application for the Australia work visa.
Will I be able to get a work visa, since I have recently completed my studies?
- If you have a valid offer letter from the Australian organization, you can apply for a work visa.