subclass 114 | 804 visa
Australia Aged Dependent Relative | Parent Visa
Australia Aged Dependent Relative | Parent visa
Aged dependent relative visa (subclass 114) allows an older relative of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident live in Australia permanently, if they are dependent on them financially and meet the age requirements.
Aged Parent visa (subclass 804) lets parents of a settled Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen reside in Australia permanently. There can be long waiting times for this visa category.
Immigration Questions – Reach Us
Eligibility Criteria for Australia Aged Dependent Relative
- The applicant must be dependent on the relative in Australia
The applicant must be single
The applicant must be old enough to receive the Australian aged pension
- The applicant must have someone who will provide an assurance of support
- The applicant must be sponsored by a relative or their partner who lives in Australia
The applicant must meet health and character requirements
The applicant must meet age requirements
Eligibility Criteria for Australia Parent visa
- An applicant must have a child who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
An applicant must be old enough to receive the Australian aged pension
- At least half of the applicant’s children must live in Australia or more of children live in Australia than any other country
Benefits of Australia Immigration
Right to live in Australia indefinitely
- Allowed to apply for Australian citizenship
- Leave and revisit Australia for five years from the date of visa approval
Healthcare entitlement & social welfare benefits
Sanctum Consulting Process for Australia Aged Dependent Relative | Parent visa
Advise the applicant of ongoing requirements with respect to the applicant’s case
- Assist the applicant in filling All Application Forms
- Assistance in all visa procedures and ensure that right documents are submitted for the visa
- Applicant’s benefit from Sanctum’s deep and extensive knowledge base which we have gathered by processing several cases
- Cases are evaluated and processed as per the updated rules and regulations
No agreement signed and taken from the customer. We are transparent on what we say, perform, accomplish and support. Our commitments are written in the Invoice.
- Our charges remain the same for single applicant or applicant with dependents
Post Landing Services
Frequently Asked Questions – Australia Aged Dependent Relative | Australia Parent visa
Yes, it essential to include original police clearance certificate along with the application.
Generally as a part of the visa application procedure the applicants might be called for biometrics.
No, you must submit certified copies of original documents. Original documents are generally provided in case if the department is specifically asking for it.
Process time varies from case to case and depends largely on individual circumstances.