Singapore Business Visa
Singapore business visa is to facilitate the entry of business executives from foreign countries that require a visa for Singapore for meeting the below requirements:-
- Attending business meetings with clients in Singapore and travel to Singapore frequently
- Looking for exploring business opportunities in Singapore and getting new contracts from clients
- Participating in Trade conferences
Applicant’s Document list for Singapore Business Visa
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
3 coloured photographs [35mm* 45 mm, white background, matte finish, 70% face visible]
- Rental Agreement if passport is not from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh
- Address proof of Hyderabad in original company letterhead with stamp and signature if passport is not from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh
- Leave approval letter from company or email approval of leave
Employment proof [last 3 months Pay slips, company ID card copy]
- Flight tickets if any
- Hotel booking if any
Inviters Document list for Singapore Business Visa
- Invitation Letter from Singapore
- Acra [Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) of the company
- Form V39A [To be filled by the inviting company]
Sponsor’s Document Checklist for Singapore Business Visa
Bonafide letter from the employer.
Business Covering Letter from Employer to Employee.
Conference or Training letter from Singapore association/organization if not been invited from the Singapore counterpart.
Sanctum Consulting Singapore Process and Services
Filling the Application Forms
Customizing Document Checklist as per the applicant’s case
Submitting the application and paying the visa fee.
Writing Invitation Letter format from sponsor or inviter.
Mock Interview preparation with options of face to face at our office premises or though telephone or Skype calls if required.
Our Services Charge : INR 3100/- including visa, facilitation, courier and Sanctum services charges.
For multiple travels Application please contact our consultants for our service charges.
Frequently Asked Questions – Singapore Business Visa
One must possess a passport with a validity date of at least six months to travel to Singapore.
If the visa has been damaged, the applicant is required to reapply for a fresh visa.
The process time for Singapore visa is approximately 4-7 working days.
The applicant has to re-apply for a new Visa.
The final decision of entry to Singapore depends on Department of Immigration Singapore at the Singapore port of entry and exit.
An applicant is not required to book an appointment for Singapore visa. To know more about Singapore business visa process and how to schedule appointment, contact our consultants.
Visa fees are non – refundable. Withdrawal of application or rejection of the same does not imply that the fee would be refunded.
An individual can stay in Singapore as along as the visa is valid. The person should exit Singapore prior to expiry of the visa validity.