Japan Business Visa
Foreign Nationals who have their source of income and business center outside Japan are eligible to travel to Canada under Japan business s visa category for the below purposes for a stipulated duration.
- Consult with Business Associates.
- Attend a scientific, educational professional or business convention or conference.
- Attend the training.
- Negotiate a contract.
Applicant’s Document list for Japan Business Visa
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Two recent passport size photographs in glossy finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 45mm x 45mm)
- Last 6 month’s salary financial statements.
- Employment Proof and Pay Slips.
- Income Tax Returns or Form 16 A.
- For applicants from business background Sanctum will suggest accordingly.
Inviters Document list for Japan Business Visa
Original Invitation Letter from Japanese host / inviting Company on its letter head giving a brief company profile and stating applicant’s name, passport number and the purpose of travel & duration of stay.
- Original Letter of Guarantee is required, if Japanese company is sponsoring the applicant, otherwise Indian company guarantee letter is required on its letter head
Schedule of Stay and inviting company’s overview.
Sponsor’s Document Checklist for Japan Business Visa
- Company financial statements.
- Company ITR for last 3 years.
Bonafide letter from the employer.
Business Covering Letter from Employer to Employee.
- Conference or Training letter from Japan association/organization if not been invited from the Japan counterpart.
Memorandum of association between Indian Company and Japan Company [Not Mandatory].
Sanctum Consulting Japan Process and Services
Filling the Application Forms
Customizing Document Checklist as per the applicant’s case
Submitting the application and paying the visa fee.
Writing Invitation Letter format the sponsor or inviter.
Helping with the required letter formats for the employer.
Assist in preparing the complete day wise business agenda.
Mock Interview preparation with options of face to face at our office premises or though telephone or Skype calls if required.
Our Services Charge : INR 2500 + Taxes excluding visa, facilitation, and courier charges
For multiple travels Application please contact our consultants for our service charges.
Frequently Asked Questions – Japan Business Visa
One must possess a passport with a validity date of at least six months to travel to Japan.
If the visa has been damaged, the applicant is required to reapply for a fresh visa.
The process time for Japan visa is approximately 5-7 working days with the Embassy.
Documents related to your employment, finances and travel are mostly required for the visa processing. To know about the document checklist visit for Japan visa, contact our visa agents.
Funds required for single applicant should be INR 2 -4 lakhs approximately and above. However it is recommended to seek expert advice about the funds requirement prior to visa application as there are various factors which have to be considered before deciding the exact amount to be maintained.
An applicant is not required to book an appointment for Japan visa. To know more about Japan business visa process and how to schedule appointment, contact our consultants.
Visa fees are non – refundable. Withdrawal of application or rejection of the same does not imply that the fee would be refunded.
An individual can stay in Japan as along as the visa is valid. The person should exit Japan prior to expiry of the visa validity.