Canada Business Visa
Canada is known to be one of the ideal places for business opportunities and an investment destination for business group and entrepreneurs. Under Canada business visa category, an individual can visit Canada for a short duration to partake business dealing and attending trade conferences in Canada.
Individuals who have their source of income and business center outside Canada are eligible to travel to Canada under business s visa category.
Applicant’s Document list for Canada Business Visa
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- 3 Photographs 35–45 mm in width Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background
- Last 6 month’s salary financial statements.
- Employment Proof and Pay Slips.
- Previous Relieving Letters.
- Income Tax Returns or Form 16 A.
- For applicants from business background Sanctum will suggest accordingly.
Inviters Document list for Canada Business Visa
Invitation Letter addressing to Canada Consulate and Applicant.
- Day wise agenda letter.
Sponsor’s Document Checklist for Canada Business Visa
- Company financial statements.
- Company ITR for last 3 years.
- Bonafide letter from the employer.
- Business Covering Letter from Employer to Employee.
- Conference or Training letter from Canada association/organization if not been invited from Canada counterpart.
Memorandum of association between Indian Company and Canada Company [Not Mandatory].
Sanctum Consulting Canada Process and Services
Filling the Application Forms
Customizing Document Checklist As per the applicant’s case
- Paying the visa fee and submitting the documents.
Writing Invitation Letter format the sponsor or inviter.
Helping with the required letter formats for the employer.
Assist in preparing the complete day wise business agenda.
Mock Interview preparation with options of face to face at our office premises or though telephone or Skype calls if required.
Our Services Charge : INR 10,900/- including visa, facilitation courier and Sanctum service charges
For multiple travels Application please contact our consultants for our service charges.
Frequently Asked Questions – Canada Business B1 Visa
One must possess a passport with a validity date of at least six months to travel to Canada.
If the visa has been damaged, the applicant is required to reapply for a fresh visa.
The process time for Canada visa is approximately 20-45 working days.
Documents related to your employment, finances and travel are mostly required for the visa processing. To know about the document checklist visit for Canada visa, contact our visa agents.
Funds required for single applicant should be 3-4 lakhs approximately and above. However it is recommended to seek expert advice about the funds requirement prior to visa application as there are various factors which have to be considered before deciding the exact amount to be maintained.
An applicant is not required to book an appointment for Canada visa. To know more about Canada business visa process and how to schedule appointment, contact our consultants.
Visa fees are non – refundable. Withdrawal of application or rejection of the same does not imply that the fee would be refunded.